EUROPEAN users?

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be grateful if someone could share an online pharmacy that ships to European countries? In case this message gets deleted, please hit me via PM. Thanks.

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Try the .eu extension or if you want the other website I was considering was alldaychemist, I can't vouch for them since I never ordered but prices looked decent to me and website looked better then most

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks a million, it seems that alldaychemist is shipping to my country, I'll try to order.

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
As pathetic as it sounds - 1mg Propecia is simply not registered/sold in Lithuania... Finasteride 5mg is sold, but all the dermatologists refuse to prescribe it, as it is not directly aimed at hairloss treatment (it's for prostate). We all know you can divide the 5mg finasteride tablet into 4/5ths and you get the needed dose. First time I got lucky and one derm agreed to prescribe it if I keep it discreet and tell nobody about that (she could loose her license for prescribing the wrong drug), and just prescribed it as the treatment for prostate (5mg per day) - this is the prescription the pharmacist sees when selling the finasteride. Anyway, my 30 finasteride tablets are now gone and the derm refuses to prescribe again, she doesn't want to risk with that prescription...

I'm going to try inhousepharmacy.

If anyone is ordering to any other EU country without problems, I would be super grateful if someone could help a fellow male pattern baldness sufferer and send me some finasteride (EU-to-EU, as we know there is no customs check within EU countries) - I could probably pay you double price per tablet, postage and everything for the hassle... (you could spend that to compensate a big part of your own finasteride supply).
If anyone is willing to help me, just hit me via PM. Thanks.