eucapil

Balzar

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Does any of you guys have problems with your applications of topicals? Getting it in the hair instead?

When i apply eucapil to my scalp i really try to avoid getting to much of it in my hair but its really difficult. Do i have to worry? Does the hair suck up the liquid, or will it penetrate down in the follicles? Is it really neccessary to massage the scalp for the eucapil or any other topical to work?

I hope someone can help me with this! Thanks!

bombscience

Reaction score
Although the liquid probably does spread beyond the area you apply it in, rubbing helps distribute the liquid. It will inevitably get on your hair as well, but it will cover your scalp more.

Also, how do you feel the eucapil has worked for you so far? Have you seen results?

Becks

Reaction score
I'm using Flu for 2 months now - no irritation. Feels good on scalp.

I also use 2 x minoxidil. Dr.Lees. Can't use Rogaine because I have a very sensitive scalp and Rogaine gives me huge flakes.

bombscience

Reaction score
Becks said:
I'm using Flu for 2 months now - no irritation. Feels good on scalp.

I also use 2 x minoxidil. Dr.Lees. Can't use Rogaine because I have a very sensitive scalp and Rogaine gives me huge flakes.

What have you noticed since starting Fluridil?

Balzar

Reaction score
I have been using Fluradil for almost two months. I think my hairlosssituation has stabalized. An big decrease in hairloss. Hopefully in month 3-6 i will see some regrowth?
On the scalp it feels wonderful, never had any itch or so.

My hairloss is diffuse and thats why hair is in the wrong place everytime i try to apply me Flu. My hope is that the liquid does penetrate.

viperfish

Reaction score
Balzar said:
I have been using Fluradil for almost two months. I think my hairlosssituation has stabalized. An big decrease in hairloss. Hopefully in month 3-6 i will see some regrowth?
On the scalp it feels wonderful, never had any itch or so.

My hairloss is diffuse and thats why hair is in the wrong place everytime i try to apply me Flu. My hope is that the liquid does penetrate.

Good to hear no inflammation to report yet. Keep us posted on how your treatment goes. I know quite a few people have had bad irritation on it over at hairlosshelp and have had to stop its use. Hopefully it won't happen to you. Their problems also seemed to set in fast and you have been on it for 2 months with none, which may be a good sign.