Eucapil + Rogaine + Nizoral = regrowth

Rich321

Reaction score
Hey Folks!

I noticed that was slowly losing my hair about 2 years ago and saw the most dramatic change in 2010. I am a 25 years old. My older brother who is 40 started thinning in his late 20s, he is now a norwood 4 and has not done anything about it.

I think I started earlier than he did however I have been taking proactive steps to maintain my hair.

My regime: Eucapil every night before bed. I throughly massage my head with the product on it. Mostly in the front where I have been losing my hair.

I use rogaine foam 5% every morning and sometimes in the evening however I do not like to use the rogaine and Eucapil to close together because the water in rogaine deactivates the Eucapil.

I shampoo with nizoral maybe once or twice a week. And I put a little apple cider vinegar on my head every time i shower.

After 4 months of this and before this I did nothing at all. I am proud to say I have regrowth and my hair falling out has be been significantly reduced.

As for side affects rogaine gave me some slight headaches and brainfog at the beginning. Now I do not get it.

I know Eucapil is a mild anti androgen so hopefully my hairloss does not accelerate and require me to use a more powerful product.

Let me know if anything has any questions.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pics?

Rich321

Reaction score
no updates. I ran out of nizoral and have been using nioxin. But i think I am losing the battle. the thinning on the front of my head is pretty bad. these products do not seem to be thickening my head of hair