Eucapil or spironolactone?

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions? No Oral finasteride used at this time just spironolactone cream and xandrox 5% and Nizoral

Obsidian

Reaction score
Personally I would use spironolactone. How are you holding up on your current regimen?

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Personally I would use spironolactone. How are you holding up on your current regimen?

Not so good I switched from foam about two months ago to xandrox and my hair has shed terribly. UI think Im going to go back to foam 1x a day and stay on the spironolactone and xandrox at night.

Ill keep you updated,

Thanks for asking

rcom440

Reaction score
Dblbass128 said:
Obsidian said:

Not so good I switched from foam about two months ago to xandrox and my hair has shed terribly. UI think Im going to go back to foam 1x a day and stay on the spironolactone and xandrox at night.

Ill keep you updated,

Thanks for asking

spironolactone is the way to go.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Dblbass128 said:
Obsidian said:

Ill keep you updated,

Thanks for asking

spironolactone is the way to go.

Ive been using it at night only and miss 1 or 2 nights a week is that bad?

Should I go to twice a day?

rcom440

Reaction score
spironolactone is an antiandrogens so missing a day or two is not a big deal however, try to be consistent with your regime.

casualty

Reaction score
I've never used spironolactone, but I think Eucapil has nelped me a great deal. My recession looks the same as before, but my hair is thicker. It's not as thick as I'd like, but so thick I don't worry about anyone seeing scalp. But I've been using it a while. It doesn't leave hair greasy either.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Eucapil is much better than spironolactone topic, in my opinion, spironolactone not used to treat Androgenetic Alopecia

DHR

Reaction score
can anyone comment on how eucapil compares to genhair flutamide?

it's just they seem like the only options (aside from home-making) avalable, as flutagel and lipoxidil's flutamide seem to have dissapeared.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
casualty said:
I've never used spironolactone, but I think Eucapil has nelped me a great deal. My recession looks the same as before, but my hair is thicker. It's not as thick as I'd like, but so thick I don't worry about anyone seeing scalp. But I've been using it a while. It doesn't leave hair greasy either.

Thats interesting...how long have you been using it?

Minox_Baby

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't go Fluridil/Eucapil route. Its expensive, is very harsh on the skin (sure I developed slight wrinkle on forehead from using it) and it didn't work.

I'm a big believer in Revivogen, although the current stuff I've got is not very good and I'm trying to get a refund or swapped from the site I got it from. But I've been on Revivogen for two years and I'm very happy with it.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is a stupid question, but can you use both?
If eucapil works on reseptor expression, and spironolactone on blocking the receptor, then the additive effect would be less receptors and greater chance of blocking all of them.

Or have I got it wrong?