Eucapil / Menspharma shut down?

eddy_simpson

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy eucapil from menspharma.com?

Whats the customer service usually like?

I placed my first order over a month ago, havent received the order and have had my emails ignored. Theres no phone number. What to do...

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man,

I had exactly the same problem with them, I think it was about 8 months ago. Did you pay with paypal? I did, there is a way to complain on a seller through paypal, like open "an argument" with him (I can't remember how the option is exactly called). Paypal serve as judge. In my case I asked for the deal to be cancled, and they did it quickly - I guess they don't want to mess with such a strong company like paypal. I never had any problem with the second shop.

DannyB

Reaction score
I've been using them for about 6 months now, no problems, as for Eucapil itself, I have mixed feelings, it has definetely slowed down my loss compared to before i started using it but it doesn't seem to have grown anything, not sure that it's primary purpose though. i can say that when i have emailed menspharma with some questions i had about application and some other stuff they have been quick to respond