Eucapil Feedback

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying Eucapil and would appreciate any feedback from anyone currently using it.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a bit like minoxidil in the way it's applied, but unlike minoxidil it's supposedly a DHT blocker. Here's their website: http://www.eucapil.com/

Appreciate any feedback from anyone who has experience with the stuff.

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
biff said:
It is a bit like minoxidil in the way it's applied, but unlike minoxidil it's supposedly a DHT blocker. Here's their website: http://www.eucapil.com/

Appreciate any feedback from anyone who has experience with the stuff.

I've been trying to keep up with people using it on this board...
Viper has had results, but his scalp is itching alot.
Jimmystanley discontinued because of scalp problems.

I've had -great- results after about 2 months of this. I noticed a significant reduction in hairloss in 2 weeks, and it's been great so far. No hair in the shower, no hair when applying topicals, just a few stray ones all day at work on my desk.

My regimen as of 2 months ago is:
1) Amashisho in the morning
2) Folligen in the afternoon
3) Eucapil at night before I go to bed

I alternate Tea Tree oil shampoo and Nizoral.

I started Amashisho and Eucapil at the same time, and have since phased out Revivogen. Everything is going great.

pleasegodno

Established Member
Reaction score
to balance it out: 5 months...no results at all, much continued deterioration...but intense stress may be a factor

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. What kind of balding have each of you got, diffuse or receding? It might be more effective with one than the other.

kevinme

Established Member
Reaction score
pleasegodno said:
to balance it out: 5 months...no results at all, much continued deterioration...but intense stress may be a factor

6 months for me and no results.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that sucks viper...i'm still waiting till my scalp gets under control and then i will give it another shot. right now i'm using neutrogena coal tar and sal acid combinations to get rid of the seb derm. what are u going to try next???

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
kevinme said:
pleasegodno said:

6 months for me and no results.

For the record, it seems like more people on this board are having bad/no results with Eucapil than having good results. I feel lucky!
I'm not even tempted to take finasteride though, so I'm happy to keep my topical regimen for the next year or so and see how it goes.

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
careful bluesmiliey...you may be dubbed as the "fluridil rep guy"...

Yes, it's common practice among sales reps to tell someone "most people aren't having good experiences with this product, but I am!"

Becks

Reaction score
I'm using Fluridil since Sep 2004 but I'm coming off it. I think I can't handle the alcohol. I get some weird chest pains when I apply Fluridil.
I looked at isopropyl alcohol and there are mentioned these sides as
barrycardia and so on. Right now i'm using 1 ml every day/second day until I run out off it.

Pro :

It reduced my daily hair fallout rate I would say I lost 30-40 hair on it while I was on minoxidil and fluridil.

Negative :
Health risks over a long time ( just my opinion cos of 98 % alcohol)
I dropped minoxidil cos I thought thats my problem. then one evening I put just fluridil on my scalp and 1 hour later I had some heart pain/ difficulties in breathing.
Yellow scalp when leaving it on for 4 days.
This water thing get's sometimes on my nerves especially when I'm out and it begins to rain :) + you have limited combinations available almost every product contains water in it.

Starting new regime :
Adenogen( will finish my sheiseido stuuf and willt ry freds product then)
Amashino
Zix
Bayberry