Eucapil and RU - Heart palpitations on both

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless I have some obscure genetic predisposition to this, I don't understand how I'm not seeing more cases of this floating around.

I tried RU for about a month before this symptom (along with an accompanying pain) scared me off of it, and now I've been on Eucapil for less than a week and am experiencing the same exact sensation. I know people might be quick to call it anxiety, but it's simply not that. I've read about the RU chest pain, but people seem to associate this exclusively with RU. Whereas I'm getting the same exact symptom on Eucapil.

My heart feels like it jumps into a rapid succession, or a volley of beats, then goes back to normal, then does the same thing again. Can anyone else attest to this who has tried any topical anti-androgen?

jazz1

Reaction score
Eucapil work? I use Topical Finasteride no issues, i guess you must be super sensitive. RU would cause heart palpitations, not sure why Eucapil would cause these side effects….

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil work? I use Topical Finasteride no issues, i guess you must be super sensitive. RU would cause heart palpitations, not sure why Eucapil would cause these side effects….
Eucapil is working quite well to reduce shedding. Was losing about 50 hairs in the shower nightly and am now once again back to 20 or so. Since this post I ceased applying in the morning (an hour before minoxidil), and changed to at night. I'm still getting some minor palpitations before bed, but I haven't been getting them during the day which has somewhat restored my faith in it. I'm wondering if the minoxidil was aiding in causing it to go systemic (dilated blood vessels).

My only concern long term is that when the primary compound is broken down in the body, if it creates another less potent but still workable AA. Sometimes with these types of drugs this is the case (according to what I've read), and these sub-compounds are what is to blame for the long half life, and eventual buildup in the system leading to linguini wiener syndrome.

I tried topical finasteride but felt like a chick on her period and my sleep was jacked. I imagine there's something that can be taken to help offset these symptoms, but I couldn't find what that was. If I could handle topical finasteride and Eucapil that would be a great 2nd tier stack.