Eucapil 3 Times per Week Cured my shedding. (aka Fluridil)

Established Member
Reaction score
Have been using eucapil successfully to stop shedding for over 6 months.

Eucapil has stopped shedding for other posters on here also, however I only use it 3 times a week. (You're supposed to use it every day.

So 1 months supply will last me 3½ months, so about 5 USD a week, which isn't too bad.

If I stop using it for a while and I notice hair coming out when I comb my hair, I put it on 2 days in a row and my shedding will stop. That's how good it is for me.

shame about the mad pricing and the ampules though.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry but this isn't proof it works. Please please take photos and don't rely on trying to gauge the number of hairs 'falling out'.

For all you know applying the Eucapil just causes the hair to fall out thoughout the day so there is less to fall out when you comb.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Sorry but this isn't proof it works. Please please take photos and don't rely on trying to gauge the number of hairs 'falling out'.

For all you know applying the Eucapil just causes the hair to fall out thoughout the day so there is less to fall out when you comb.

Really?
I do not know applying the Eucapil causes the hair to fall out thoughout the day so there is less to fall out when one combs the hair.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I'm just saying that could be one of many explanations when you use an unreliable method like counting hairs.