Ethosomal breezula/CB-03-01 (slashes the price down?)

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethosomes can potentially gice a more efficient delivery of the drug. Could combining a ethosomal vehicle with CB-03-01 slash the price? A biologist I talked to said it can potentially slash the price significantly (hard to estimate but 5-10 fold), if the compound is stable in the ethosomal solution.

Opinions?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That could allow you to use less of the drug, but this is something that needs to be tested in a lab or you may just be wasting valuable time if it doesn't work.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can make a ethosomal cb bottle and send it to testing? How long should I wait before testing stability?
That will be expensive. I'd wait a couple weeks

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there’s a way to measure androgenic activity in the scalp then maybe the effectiveness of it can be tested. But from my research I can’t find any local labs that do it

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
My wet dream is to be able to use ethosomal CB, save cost and thus increase the concentration to 15% CB. Don’t know if this would f*** me up though.
It’s an interesting idea, since the biggest barrier is cost for CB. But I think if we wait it out until it gets approved for acne, the cost will go down.

15% should be fine IMO, since my theory is that CB, which has a 40x less binding capability compared to testosterone and RU, would have to be dosed properly to achieve good results.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s an interesting idea, since the biggest barrier is cost for CB. But I think if we wait it out until it gets approved for acne, the cost will go down.

15% should be fine IMO, since my theory is that CB, which has a 40x less binding capability compared to testosterone and RU, would have to be dosed properly to achieve good results.
The cost will still be 150 usd minimum per month per my understanding.

I agree

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not necessarily doing this for me. RU, finasteride is enough for me for now. I just genuinely want to cure this horrific disease which causes pshychological problems for so many men and women.
I respect that a lot. I’ll feel a lot better, even if I had the best hair, when this disease is cured