Estrogen / estradiole cream , which one?

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 28 old year woman. I would like to know which products do you use to get any regrow? Is there anything I can order without prescription? What products without prescription do you recomend? And which one with the prescription?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think women typically use spironolactone along with a typical male treatment - finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil. Sometimes estrogen may be recommended. And there are ways to get basically anything you want, but you should probably DM about those. @JaneyElizabeth may have some better insights.

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think women typically use spironolactone along with a typical male treatment - finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil. Sometimes estrogen may be recommended. And there are ways to get basically anything you want, but you should probably DM about those. @JaneyElizabeth may have some better insights.
I have androgeneric alopecia in a men way but also on all of my head. 100 mg spironolactone and 0,5 mg dutasteride didn't help.

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will help if I can and I think you pm'ed me. What do you mean in a men way?
I lost my hairs from the temples at the begging. Just like men. But now I am loosing it from all my head although, the nape, around ears etc. But also I am loosing my eyebrows and eyelashes now. But still I have androgenetic alopecia not alopecia areata.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have androgeneric alopecia in a men way but also on all of my head. 100 mg spironolactone and 0,5 mg dutasteride didn't help.
You need something pretty nuclear then. Obviously DHT is not that much of a factor in your case and it likely has to do with T/E. Have you had bloods done?

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need something pretty nuclear then. Obviously DHT is not that much of a factor in your case and it likely has to do with T/E. Have you had bloods done?
Yes I did. At the moment I could have more ( but still it is in a range) estradiole. I have too much of Androstendione. Testosterone free and casual is okey. Tsh, ft4 also. Ft3 is tiny bit more but my Doctor said it's nothing wrong with thyroid. I thought I would lose hair.. But now eyelashes and eyebrows.. I forgot to mention that I take oral Minoxidile with dutasteride and spiranolactone...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I did. At the moment I could have more ( but still it is in a range) estradiole. I have too much of Androstendione. Testosterone free and casual is okey. Tsh, ft4 also. Ft3 is tiny bit more but my Doctor said it's nothing wrong with thyroid. I thought I would lose hair.. But now eyelashes and eyebrows.. I forgot to mention that I take oral Minoxidile with dutasteride and spiranolactone...
If you are losing lashes and eyebrows, that takes this out of a scenario where we can do much to throw out suggestions. In some ways it is better to have these rare types of hair loss since they often are not permanent but they also lack standard treatments except waiting and hoping, which often does work with areata.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She may need bica/E2/cypro but I don't know what combo/dosages females deploy these.

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are losing lashes and eyebrows, that takes this out of a scenario where we can do much to throw out suggestions. In some ways it is better to have these rare types of hair loss since they often are not permanent but they also lack standard treatments except waiting and hoping, which often does work with areata.
The problem is the fact that I don't have areata. I have still androgenetic alopecia.. So could you give me the link of product with Estrogens as you use?

So you know maybe if this one : https://www.amazon.com/Life-Flo-BiEstro-Care-Estrogen-Estradiol-Physician-Developed/dp/B003LYDBCG
Is the same with this one : https://pl.iherb.com/pr/AllVia-Clinical-Strength-Bi-Estro-Estriol-Estradiol-Cream-4-oz-113-g/82095 ???

Anything else can you recommend?

alexov

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello i have a question about the cream because i want to add it to my regimen. in Poland these creams are hard to find. what must be included in the cream to be able to apply it to the scalp with good results?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 28 old year woman. I would like to know which products do you use to get any regrow? Is there anything I can order without prescription? What products without prescription do you recomend? And which one with the prescription?
It's hard to say like that, we don't have photos, we don't have exams, we have a patient saying that he has hair loss , nothing more.

Hair loss is multifactorial, it can be for a lot of things, how is your folic acid, B12, your T3 and T4?
Have you used anti-concept methods? if so, which ones did you use? and which ones you still use.

When did your fall start and how long has she been performing?

Do you have immunological problems of any origin?

Do you have a chronic disease diagnosed?

Have you ever had children?

We need more details, for your safety it is better not to self-medicate like this.

Last edited:

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have checked vitamins
It's hard to say like that, we don't have photos, we don't have exams, we have a patient saying that he has hair loss , nothing more.

Hair loss is multifactorial, it can be for a lot of things, how is your folic acid, B12, your T3 and T4?
Have you used anti-concept methods? if so, which ones did you use? and which ones you still use.

When did your fall start and how long has she been performing?

Do you have immunological problems of any origin?

Do you have a chronic disease diagnosed?

Have you ever had children?

We need more details, for your safety it is better not to self-medicate like this.
I have checked vitamins. It's okey also my thyrois is fine. My eyelashes and eyebrows are falling out but I don't have areata. What I noticed is the facet that the color of my hairs, eyelashes or eyebrwors are being lighter and lighter. For example when the hair from eyebrows is falling out its dark comming into light Brown and it's going to be white. This is happening on every eywbrows/ eyelashes I see.

I haven't been taken Birth Control pills yet and I don' have kids. I have more Androstendione I should have.

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My eyebrow

Attachments

• _20210322_215643.JPG
    _20210322_215643.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 80

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would estrogel make my hairline worse? I’ve been using dermarolling on crown with topical dutasteride and it seems to be improving.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have checked vitamins

I have checked vitamins. It's okey also my thyrois is fine. My eyelashes and eyebrows are falling out but I don't have areata. What I noticed is the facet that the color of my hairs, eyelashes or eyebrwors are being lighter and lighter. For example when the hair from eyebrows is falling out its dark comming into light Brown and it's going to be white. This is happening on every eywbrows/ eyelashes I see.

I haven't been taken Birth Control pills yet and I don' have kids. I have more Androstendione I should have.
The hormonal clinical approach of a female patient is very difficult to do this way, you are still very raw, we need more data, have you talked to your gynecologist?
what does she think of you some contraceptive combined prostagen +estrogen a period of time?

we have some data that make us think that the main cause of falls is hormonal imbalance so messing with all of this is very dangerous.

I'll make you a list I hope it helps.

Talk to your gynecologist / obstetrician about it, ask her what she thinks, experts are good at it.

Anti-androgens are interesting points of approaches but I fear to manipulate feminine forms, given its physiological fragility in my opinion, although more than men live, they are better at dealing with traumas in their body.

Start with topics but your case looks special, you are losing hair all over your body, it may be a case of alopecia totalis too, so I say medicine cannot be done that way.

I would ask for histological material from the affected area to see what type of cell injury is the safest way to go.

The other method is trial and error, trying medications and those that do not work will make a differential diagnosis, but this will take time, as well as being dangerous.

What do you think ?