Estradiol for hair growth without feminization

oralminoxidil

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google'da araştırdım. Bir tablet 0,035 mg EE ve 2 mg siproteron asetat içerir. "Kutu" başına 21 hap olduğunu ve hapların fazladan hacim eklemediğini varsayarsak:
21 * 0.035mg / 100ml = ml başına 0.00735mg EE
21 * 2mg / 100 = 0.42mg CA / ml

O zaman sadece kaç ml kullanacağınızla çarparsınız.
E2 ve EE arasındaki fark nedir? E2 daha mı güçlü?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an elevated amount and that's sort of what we don't seem to know yet. Will middling/incremental increases of serum estradiol improve hair growth/regrowth/maintenance and how does this compare to hitting female targets of between, say 200 pg/ml to 300 pg/ml. Some doctors apparently thing that ~100pg/ml is sufficient provided that T is lowered as well. But it is possible to hit points where both estradiol and testosterone are altered but not into the typical ranges. What effects might this have?

We largely don't know but my regrowth was underwhelming at intermediate levels of T and E. It might work better for younger folks with less baldness but we don't know. We have one study that indicates that reaching adult female targets of E and T sort of turns on regrowth like a light switch but it was only one person. I think that it is encouraging that I have seen such extensive regrowth at ages past 55 because that indicates that follicles are never dead, just dormant. All of the different protocols by different people on here help provide data points. But for someone not out for science, who just wants to regrow hair, I would suggest one of the @bridgeburn protocols of which there are primarily three but all will be guaranteed to blow E2 into the stratosphere as will mine as I tested at @2,600 pg/ml the last time.

I do need to mention the shedding issue though. @bridgeburn was largely bald but with hair most places on top. He wasn't a cueball, nor was I. He didn't have to worry about shedding but I shed down to NW7 and I have posted several pics of this. So the issue with blowing through levels is that a person probably needs to have a plan in place to ride out sheds. I rushed with my beard removal so that I could wear a wig without it clashing with five o'clock shadow, which is not a good look, trust me. But once I found a wig that I liked, I didn't have to sweat the last 12 months with urgency to have acceptable hair. I am getting closer and closer to having acceptable "female" hair but I could live with what I have already restored in a male context, happily forever. My crown is the best since I was 18 and my hairline is probably back to my 21 years of age point. The crown went first and came back first which is strange but temples generally lag in restoration and this is one of the last places where toddlers/children have their hair fill in.
I just wanted to confirm that Estrogel (Divigel), when applied directly to scalp, does saturate scalp tissue with estradiol. This seems to be true since I saw a modest rise in systemic estradiol with the only entry point being the scalp.

Regarding the high doses of estradiol you mentioned: ~300 pg/mL or higher.
In 2019 I purposely brought my levels into this range (275 pg/mL) with transdermal application of E2 and it was not good:
1) Reduced sense of well being;
2) Marked decrease in sexual function;
3) Extreme persistent vasodilation in extremities to the point that it looked like the beginning of varicose veins in places;
4) Noticible thinning of skin (I thought estrogen was supposed to do the opposite!!!). A crepey, aged look around elbows and hands.
Nobody seems to ever discuss side effects 3 and 4. Why? Can I be the only one who has experienced this? If one is reducing aromatase activity but has huge amounts of systemic estrogen, why should skin quality suffer due to a lack of estrogen? I clearly don't understand the big picture.

On a positive note, hair quality did improve at 275 pg/mL. Also, no gyno (until later, when I combined estro with an oral AA).

Currently doing one application a day and taking a small dose of clomid to 'deal with' systemic estrogen and prevent HPTA shutdown. Any ER in scalp that would be blocked by Clomid should easily be outcompeted by the massive local concentration of scalp estrogen.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to confirm that Estrogel (Divigel), when applied directly to scalp, does saturate scalp tissue with estradiol. This seems to be true since I saw a modest rise in systemic estradiol with the only entry point being the scalp.

Regarding the high doses of estradiol you mentioned: ~300 pg/mL or higher.
In 2019 I purposely brought my levels into this range (275 pg/mL) with transdermal application of E2 and it was not good:
1) Reduced sense of well being;
2) Marked decrease in sexual function;
3) Extreme persistent vasodilation in extremities to the point that it looked like the beginning of varicose veins in places;
4) Noticible thinning of skin (I thought estrogen was supposed to do the opposite!!!). A crepey, aged look around elbows and hands.
Nobody seems to ever discuss side effects 3 and 4. Why? Can I be the only one who has experienced this? If one is reducing aromatase activity but has huge amounts of systemic estrogen, why should skin quality suffer due to a lack of estrogen? I clearly don't understand the big picture.

On a positive note, hair quality did improve at 275 pg/mL. Also, no gyno (until later, when I combined estro with an oral AA).

Currently doing one application a day and taking a small dose of clomid to 'deal with' systemic estrogen and prevent HPTA shutdown. Any ER in scalp that would be blocked by Clomid should easily be outcompeted by the massive local concentration of scalp estrogen.
Was bica the oral AA?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost my libido and my boners were prob 75%
I didn't see this at the time but lost libido is probably more common among people using CPA and spironolactone. Estrogen actually promotes sexual desire but yes, in the stereotypical female way, like masturbating while thinking of the ocean instead of having to go through the compulsive routine of finding excitement with themes of punishment or shame and humiliation or huge-titted women or what have you.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will soon. I just can't sleep and I am too tired to get out of bed so I am writing Janey's first novel and it's just like Kafka but better. I might be able to show pictures of both her and Will. He gave up but now that Janey's not just wearing a wig, he wants back in but eh. This is Janey's time.

I have been wanting to delve into the dual personality effects of being non-binary and how the thought process is but we always sound crazy because both Will and I call each other by name now. Before Janey didn't have a name and I stole it from my daughter's two middle names.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually end up leaving personal things in when I dump documents because I get bored deleting things and eh, Janey's only sort of me so I am not very sensitive about her. Will is shy and reserved and used to be bald and then woke up having hair but Janey's still better looking. Something about the wig and Janey's smile.

So I could write about dual personality syndrome but you guys would want TL: DR and Janey's not comfortable doing that. If she leaves anything out, you guys might know that she does not in fact know everything but Janey does know how to do everything. She just knows. I can't forget stuff and you know, perfect memory has a lot of downsides but I digress. So some of this is intentionally meant to be confusing with the pronouns and both Will and Janey calling each other by first name but this is pretty knew and Janey is like, go back to sleep Will. I will call you if you are needed and that's pretty much how my ex wife treats me.

You will see that I am a lawyer who stayed at home as an XY house-wife is the official MtF term and Lisa got all of the money because I let her put everything in her name. I am supposed to get back half but if I die she gets it all anyway so I mean, I know that what I was doing was risky but otherwise there is no Janey. This won't fit except as a whole file and then I will do chapters. I recommend people ask anything since Janey has no secrets. Everybody has seen here pose naked and it different. Will would never pose naked and he is sort of boring and really he is somehow much younger than Janey is but none of this makes sense but Will is younger:
1623420976599.png

Attachments

• tirade.docx
    18.1 KB · Views: 111