Essential Oils, Quitting Diet Coke And Drinking Kombucha Miracle

danielscasa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am 35 years old and I began to notice my hair loss around the age of 31.

It was receding in the temples and it was a really diffuse type of thinning. It got pretty bad and I had some what of a bald spot that was getting hard to cover up. It was getting really stressful for me in the mornings getting ready for work doing my hair! Anyway, I decided to give minoxidil a shot before biting the bullet and shaving it off.

It worked amazing but I had horrible side effects much like the ones mentioned in this forum, including headaches, chest pain, depression and even testicular pain. It was horrible.

ANYWAY, I realized that the one thing I introduced to my diet when I started losing my hair was DIET COKE. When I started researching, it is a very common side effect and is even listed on the FDA website. So I stopped drinking diet coke, started drinking Kombucha and put essential oils on my head at night. I use two teaspoons of jojoba oil, 9 drops of peppermint oil and 9 drops of pumpkin seed oil.

Now I don't know if its just not drinking diet coke but holy smokes, in about two weeks AFTER quitting the diet coke my hair is just popping up all over the place and it is very exciting for me. It is a godsend.

I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there who drink diet soda that have a full head of hair. But I can eat a bag of peanuts and some people go into anaphylactic shock if they even breath peanut dust. So I am sensitive to diet soda, and I encourage you to think about what you introduced into your diet when you started losing your hair, or what environmental change you may have encountered.

Good luck!