Essengen 6 Minoxidil Max Stop Shed And Regrowth

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok this was worthy of its own thread..
Basic rundown... was on S5 cream + minoxidil + nizoral for 10 years (and other things off and on), maintaining well. Stopped S5 because they stopped making it, bought the "alternative" water spray. Started shedding bad. Chinese S5 cream came out, bought that, never stopped shedding after 8 grueling months. Switched to essengen 6 2x a day from minoxidil max (topical finasteride + minoxidil). Shedding stopped within a couple weeks, and regrew everything from the previous 8 month shed. I keep looking at pics from last Summer until Christmas, and there is no doubt now, my hair was really bad, and now it looks freaking awesome. The wife and barber even noticed. She grabbed a handful of hair and said "your hair feels THICK." Check it out. Looking like 2009 up in here. Doesn't even look like the same head! Going on 35... noticed at 22 and thought I would be NW7 by now.

Check out my other threads if you want to see how my regimen has evolved over the years and how I was basically a human experiment. 12 years in now, doing great so far.

Attachments

• 20180307_191936.jpg
    20180307_191936.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 4,942
  • 20180307_192003.jpg
    20180307_192003.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 4,996
  • comparison 2.jpg
    comparison 2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6,114
  • comparison.png
    comparison.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 5,574
  • 20180307_221239.jpg
    20180307_221239.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4,590
Last edited:

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even my dermatologist suggested me taking Minoxidil 5% with .1% finasteride, multi vitamins with high dosage of biotin and ketoconzenol shampoo 2%!

She was very confident that it’ll help me keep and restore my lost hair however i was skeptical and reading your post makes me believe maybe its true.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
Another thing I have been preaching here for the past 10 years. CLEAN EATING. When I eat lean meats, veggies, little fruit, nuts/seeds, no sugar/dairy and drink a gallon of water a day, my hair looks awesome. When I start eating crap around the holidays, my hair starts shedding.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol. so you grew your hair out and did a clever combover. nice. My hair looked a lot thicker when it was long and combed over as well. I call bullshit.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even my dermatologist suggested me taking Minoxidil 5% with .1% finasteride, multi vitamins with high dosage of biotin and ketoconzenol shampoo 2%!

She was very confident that it’ll help me keep and restore my lost hair however i was skeptical and reading your post makes me believe maybe its true.

"dermatologist" "She" "high dosage of biotin"... enough said. come on man. I know we are all in denial and want to be hopeful, but get real.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
lol. so you grew your hair out and did a clever combover. nice. My hair looked a lot thicker when it was long and combed over as well. I call bullshit.

How's this for you? I literally combed it to the side as much as I could, got right under TWO lights, and took the photo at 14MP. No photo editing, no tricks, I can't make it look bad. Look at my before pic dude. There's nothing there.

Attachments

• 20180307_221239.jpg
    20180307_221239.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3,574
  • BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3,100
Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How's this for you? I literally combed it to the side as much as I could, got right under TWO lights, and took the photo at 14MP. No photo editing, no tricks, I can't make it look bad. Look at my before pic dude. There's nothing there.

ok looks good... but, with all these variables, how are you 100% certain that your regrowth is not simply from stopping the shitty, black market S5 cream? you attribute it all to this minoxidil. From my personal experience, I know that trying garbage creams from shady sources caused me to thin out drastically. Then, when I quit with the help of nothing else, some hair grew back. You know I WANT to believe.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"dermatologist" "She" "high dosage of biotin"... enough said. come on man. I know we are all in denial and want to be hopeful, but get real.

True, but thats what she said.

I’m going to make a visit to an hair transplant surgeon & understand my follicals. To what extend i’ll face hairloss and what not!

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
ok looks good... but, with all these variables, how are you 100% certain that your regrowth is not simply from stopping the shitty, black market S5 cream? you attribute it all to this minoxidil. From my personal experience, I know that trying garbage creams from shady sources caused me to thin out drastically. Then, when I quit with the help of nothing else, some hair grew back. You know I WANT to believe.

Ok I'll give you that, it's possible. I've been a guinea pig for 12 years. There are other variables, however with or without the Chinese S5 cream, it has been the same loss. Seems like the instant I added the topical finasteride / minoxidil combo 2x a day, it started coming right back. I have been on minoxidil non-stop for 12 years, but only 1x a day previously. So yeah, many variables. Either way, I am happy to be at least back to where I was before this S5 mess.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but thats what she said.

I’m going to make a visit to an hair transplant surgeon & understand my follicals. To what extend i’ll face hairloss and what not!

good idea. please just make sure the hair transplant surgeon you consult with is VERY, VERY, VERY REPUTABLE.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I'll give you that, it's possible. I've been a guinea pig for 12 years. There are other variables, however with or without the Chinese S5 cream, it has been the same loss. Seems like the instant I added the topical finasteride / minoxidil combo 2x a day, it started coming right back. I have been on minoxidil non-stop for 12 years, but only 1x a day previously. So yeah, many variables. Either way, I am happy to at least be back to where I was before this S5 mess.

I am happy for you man, just skeptical. The pics looks great and convincing, but are from different angles, different lenghts, with different lighting and hair style... thats just my opinion. Do you have a link to the site of this minoxidil? Are you affiliated with the makers of essengen - minoxidil - max in any way?

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
I am happy for you man, just skeptical. The pics looks great and convincing, but are from different angles, different lenghts, with different lighting and hair style... thats just my opinion. Do you have a link to the site of this minoxidil? Are you affiliated with the makers of essengen - minoxidil - max in any way?

Thanks, and you should be skeptical. I always have a hard time exactly recreating pics since I always have a different phone / place to take pics, but I think it's obvious here.

Here is a link: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/Essengen-6_Plus
Product comparison: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/Best-minoxidil-products-for-hair-regrowth
To order, you have to message them, everything says "product not offered." They also say they don't ship to the US, but they will. I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I learned about them here on this site last year. I will probably try the dualgen 15 next.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, and you should be skeptical. I always have a hard time exactly recreating pics since I always have a different phone / place to take pics, but I think it's obvious here.

Product comparison: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/Best-minoxidil-products-for-hair-regrowth
To order, you have to message them, everything says "product not offered." They also say they don't ship to the US, but they will. I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I learned about them here on this site last year. I will probably try the dualgen 15 next.

oh yeah, actually i used this stuff for a few months a couple years ago.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing I have been preaching here for the past 10 years. CLEAN EATING. When I eat lean meats, veggies, little fruit, nuts/seeds, no sugar/dairy and drink a gallon of water a day, my hair looks awesome. When I start eating crap around the holidays, my hair starts shedding.

What do you think of animal fat ie eggs, butter etc, surely they raise hormones? Also what about wheat bread? I eat a lot of subway during work week.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you think of animal fat ie eggs, butter etc, surely they raise hormones? Also what about wheat bread? I eat a lot of subway during work week.

The main philosophy is to avoid high glycemic and high inflammatory foods. So absolutely no bread, butter, etc. Organic eggs are fine.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score

I tried contacting them, but they said they would not send it to me. I'm in the States. How did you obtain it?

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it for 3 months now on my hairline exclusively (and I mixed in RU as well, as it is supposed to be more effective on the hairline). My girlfriend also noticed that my c*m didn't taste as nice (was stringy), but haventh had any other sides so far. My hair does looks noticeably worse (healthy hairs been destroyed as well. I know it takes time, but f*** me.. After reading a few posts of it destroying hairline and never regrowing I'm hoping for the best... Ordered a derma roller, will give that a try

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it for 3 months now on my hairline exclusively (and I mixed in RU as well, as it is supposed to be more effective on the hairline). My girlfriend also noticed that my c*m didn't taste as nice (was stringy), but haventh had any other sides so far. My hair does looks noticeably worse (healthy hairs been destroyed as well. I know it takes time, but f*** me.. After reading a few posts of it destroying hairline and never regrowing I'm hoping for the best... Ordered a derma roller, will give that a try
Whatever ended up happening?