Erectile Dysfunction And Hairloss At The Same Time

StevenS7766

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster. Although its very embarrasing to admit I have been having erectile dysfunction as well as hairloss and they both started around the same time. My diet is kinda poor and I dont exercise much so my question is, is it probably hormonal imbalance the reason why or is it possible that theyre unrelated and that it is male pattern baldness just a coincidence that they started at the same time? family history of male pattern baldness: my mothers side have full heads of hair and my fathers side are bald/balding although they didnt lose their hair until around 30 and im 19. Just to clarify I havent been taking any medication like propecia that can cause erectile dysfunction. Any help is appritiated

tooldude

Reaction score
never heard of a link between the 2, but i'm sure others out there have had the same experience as you. Not to be a nanny, but it seems like a good time to start eating better and getting fit. That way you can narrow down where your problem lies. Also, see a Doctor. I'm sure he'd recommend better nutrition and more exercise as well.
Best of luck!

shookwun

Reaction score
p**rn induced ED

real stimulus around a women doesn't produce enough arousal, and dopamine for an erection.

Stop jerking off so frequently, and lay off the p**rn

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster. Although its very embarrasing to admit I have been having erectile dysfunction as well as hairloss and they both started around the same time. My diet is kinda poor and I dont exercise much so my question is, is it probably hormonal imbalance the reason why or is it possible that theyre unrelated and that it is male pattern baldness just a coincidence that they started at the same time? family history of male pattern baldness: my mothers side have full heads of hair and my fathers side are bald/balding although they didnt lose their hair until around 30 and im 19. Just to clarify I havent been taking any medication like propecia that can cause erectile dysfunction. Any help is appritiated

You might learn a lot from my thread on the issue:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...empt-resolve-sexual-dysfunction-issues.98779/

Some questions for you: what is your height and weight? How long have you had ED? How often do you masturbate? How much do you sleep? Are you a vegan or vegetarian? How often are you getting women naked?

Blood tests are a good idea as they could find something. What country do you live and do you have health insurance? Could you pay ~$300 for blood tests if it were a good idea?

g.i joey

Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...empt-resolve-sexual-dysfunction-issues.98779/

Some questions for you: what is your height and weight? How long have you had ED? How often do you masturbate? How much do you sleep? Are you a vegan or vegetarian? How often are you getting women naked?

Blood tests are a good idea as they could find something. What country do you live and do you have health insurance? Could you pay ~$300 for blood tests if it were a good idea?

correct me if im wrong, but someone with ED (real ed, not anxiety induced ED) shouldnt be able to jerk off right? i dont get how someone says they have ED and mention masturbation in the same sentence?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong, but someone with ED (real ed, not anxiety induced ED) shouldnt be able to jerk off right? i dont get how someone says they have ED and mention masturbation in the same sentence?

Some possible issues:

- One can arbitrarily increase the intensity of masturbation, which might lead to physical desensitization;
- Masturbation might also result in ejaculation without the erection reaching 100%;
- When one stops masturbating, the erection can deflate fully very rapidly.

Sexual function and erectile health are a spectrum. I'm almost certain that a huge fraction of the population on the spectrum and doesn't realize it.

Ideally, you should get regular erections even from minor arousal, you shouldn't need to be too rough or too aggressive, your erections should be hard and firm rather than intermediate, ejaculation should take place when the erection is hardest or near-hardest, if you stand up your dick should point higher than horizontal, and if you stand up and stop sexual stimulation to go drink a glass of water or something it should take a few minutes for your erection to deflate.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@g.i joey, I was at a house party a couple weeks ago and one of the women there made her living as prostitute.

[Prostitution is decriminalized in Australia, so that's not unusual].

Anyway, among other things she said, she said she can always tell when a guy masturbates too often. Those are the men who are kind of violent during sex, because they're desensitized.

She also said that guy who watch too much p**rn tend to make weird noises during oral sex, but I don't know what she was talking about.

StevenS7766

My Regimen
Reaction score

Around 6 ft and 12 stone. Have had ED for around a year now. Masturbate once every couple of days on average but rarely watch p**rn. Sleep around 8 hours a night on average. Not a vegan or vegetarian and my diet is pretty poor which im working on. Not often since im still only 19 and have had ED for around a year. Im in the UK and I think blood tests are free here but id be willing to pay if not.

Ive took a look at that thread did no fap help for you? Ive also had depresion like you stated in that thread

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's vegan/vegetarian has to do with erectile disfunction?

If he's a vegan/vegetarian who eats a lot of nuts/seeds then he'd be fine. However, if he instead eats a lot of bread, then it's almost certainly a risk factor.

I was speaking to a vegan a few weeks ago. She eats carbs for 80% of her calories. If she were a man, she'd likely have ED.

The body needs fats, cholesterols, and proteins to make testosterone, etc. It needs zinc to make ejaculate, and so on.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is little to no evidence that there is a connection between male pattern baldness and ED. One would think that the opposite would happen to those with male pattern baldness; since you're sensitive to testosterone, you should have better chances of maintaning and achieving an errction

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is little to no evidence that there is a connection between male pattern baldness and ED. One would think that the opposite would happen to those with male pattern baldness; since you're sensitive to testosterone, you should have better chances of maintaning and achieving an errction

No, the link between blood testosterone levels and male pattern baldness is negligible. On average, balding men have barely higher blood testosterone levels than non-balding men, it's a tiny difference smaller than all other comparable differences you might think to look at.

On the other hand, both male pattern baldness and ED are linked to metabolic syndrome / insulin resistance / obesity / diabetes / high blood pressure with very significant correlations.

They also both depend on greater microcirculation. PGE1 is a known treatment for ED, and the Italian formulation by Brotzu has shown that PGE1 can help with male pattern baldness.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Around 6 ft and 12 stone. Have had ED for around a year now. Masturbate once every couple of days on average but rarely watch p*rn. Sleep around 8 hours a night on average. Not a vegan or vegetarian and my diet is pretty poor which im working on. Not often since im still only 19 and have had ED for around a year. Im in the UK and I think blood tests are free here but id be willing to pay if not.

Ive took a look at that thread did no fap help for you? Ive also had depresion like you stated in that thread

170 lbs / 76 Kg at 6 feet should be ok, unless you have very small bones. You don't masturbate often, and you don't watch much p**rn. You do not have the obvious risk factors.

What are your interactions with women like?

You might have an allergy. If you're allergic to unripe fruits for example, that can interfere with your erection strength. The way to check for allergies would be to do an "elimination diet", which could take several months. You can also go through the easy part of first getting blood tests for allergies, but I don't know if they have comprehensive allergy tests or how good they are or how expensive they are.

I can't give you dietary advice without knowing in which your diet is bad. There are lots of ways for a diet to be bad but the most common are sugar, gluten, and alcohol, in my opinion.

My recovery is proceeding albeit at a very slow pace. I'm not at a satisfactory level right now. It's progress, but not enough. I had to stop weight lifting a month ago due to a para-umbilical hernia, this is really too bad and my testosterone levels have no doubt dropped. I would like to lose 10/15 lbs more fat, gain a bit of muscle, and do 30-60 days of nofap again (which would probably require sleeping pills). If I still have no progress at that point, I'll have to consider other options.

I did have fully recovered sexual function when I did 38 days of nofap before, but it unrecovered the moment I relapsed.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go see a Doctor.

On a side note. v**** can be temporary of help maybe if you need it.. I took it for fun a while ago since I was damn wasted from too much alcohol. Almost forgot how well that stuff works. It worked like a crane. Super effective.

Anyway you need to see a Doctor, to fix the underlying issue. Get a blood test etc.

StevenS7766

My Regimen
Reaction score
170 lbs / 76 Kg at 6 feet should be ok, unless you have very small bones. You don't masturbate often, and you don't watch much p*rn. You do not have the obvious risk factors.

What are your interactions with women like?

You might have an allergy. If you're allergic to unripe fruits for example, that can interfere with your erection strength. The way to check for allergies would be to do an "elimination diet", which could take several months. You can also go through the easy part of first getting blood tests for allergies, but I don't know if they have comprehensive allergy tests or how good they are or how expensive they are.

I can't give you dietary advice without knowing in which your diet is bad. There are lots of ways for a diet to be bad but the most common are sugar, gluten, and alcohol, in my opinion.

My recovery is proceeding albeit at a very slow pace. I'm not at a satisfactory level right now. It's progress, but not enough. I had to stop weight lifting a month ago due to a para-umbilical hernia, this is really too bad and my testosterone levels have no doubt dropped. I would like to lose 10/15 lbs more fat, gain a bit of muscle, and do 30-60 days of nofap again (which would probably require sleeping pills). If I still have no progress at that point, I'll have to consider other options.

I did have fully recovered sexual function when I did 38 days of nofap before, but it unrecovered the moment I relapsed.
My diet is just full of fatty foods like pizzas, burgers and all that kind of stuff. I really cant stand all vegetables so I have started trying to eat more fruit to make up for it. Any reccomendations on what else I could eat? Im pretty clueless when it comes to healthy foods

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My diet is just full of fatty foods like pizzas, burgers and all that kind of stuff. I really cant stand all vegetables so I have started trying to eat more fruit to make up for it. Any reccomendations on what else I could eat? Im pretty clueless when it comes to healthy foods

3b6c34de9e11c2ff.jpg

images

6-Pack-Chicken-Eggs.jpg

Asparagus-Bundle.jpg

two-heads-of-broccoli.jpg

303835.jpeg

chili-pepper.jpg

200x250%20Black%20Blue%20sliced%20steak.jpg

Taking cooking classes is a great way to improve your aptitude in the kitchen.

Foods to avoid: white bread, white sugar, mashed potatoes and french fries.