Erdogan, Hlc Or Dermisoy?? Thoughts/ Experiences?

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your time. Im looking to get an FUE transplant later this year to fill in my receding hairline. Crown is good as ive been on dutasteride for 5 years. Does anyone have any opinions on these 3 clinics and whether one is better then the others. I originally plannes to go with Erdogan but have started to see mixed reviews about his clinic recently. Thinking now of HLC but have seen Dermisoys name come up a few times and his price is meant to be half of HLC. Im happy to spend the money for a good transplant, but Dermisoys work looks good aswell so happy to save money if i can aswell. Any thoughts/ experiences?

Thanks

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

All good choices with differences:

Dr Erdogan aka ASMED produces good results (although mixed results recently because they are now doing more than 5 patient procedures a day and Dr Erdogan only does the incisions)

HLC does good work with good results and doctors do much of the work but limit how many grafts extracted and implanted on a patient each day and they are selective with whom they accept as a patient.

Dr Demirsoy also does good work with many good results and at half the price per graft of both ASMED and HLC and he does 75% of the procedure himself and you are his only patient which some might want.

Good Luck choosing, post which you’ve booked with when you do.

Moseshair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the same boat, looking for surgeons too.
Where do you go to find reviews? I'm paranoid about reviews because I know many are fake

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the same boat, looking for surgeons too.
Where do you go to find reviews? I'm paranoid about reviews because I know many are fake

I would only look at reviews with progress result photos posted by patients of any surgeon and if that surgeon has consistently happy patients with good results.

You can google hair loss or hair transplant forums, English or Turkish or German or Spanish. Be sure to use the Chrome browser when searching as chrome will translate these forum pages to English for you.

Moseshair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would only look at reviews with progress result photos posted by patients of any surgeon and if that surgeon has consistently happy patients with good results.

You can google hair loss or hair transplant forums, English or Turkish or German or Spanish. Be sure to use the Chrome browser when searching as chrome will translate these forum pages to English for you.

Thanks for this

A friend of a friend had a hair transplant somewhere in Turkey where they left his donor area very patchy
He left a negative review because aftercare was non existent. Within a few hours his negative review was followed by at least 10 positive reviews to filter out any negativity!!

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for this

A friend of a friend had a hair transplant somewhere in Turkey where they left his donor area very patchy
He left a negative review because aftercare was non existent. Within a few hours his negative review was followed by at least 10 positive reviews to filter out any negativity!!

You’re welcome!

Yeah, there’s so many clinics in Turkey and they’re marketing is pretty cutthroat just to get patients so you have to do your research. That sucks about your friends friend issue, I would only choose a clinic which does manual FUE and the doctor performs much of the procedure not underpaid technicians as a doctor doing the extraction from your donor will do it more carefully and not butcher it. In Turkey I would only consider Dr Keser, HLC Clinic, Dr Demirsoy. Dr Kaan Pekiner and possibly ASMED, if I were to have to choose Turkey.

Moseshair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re welcome!

Yeah, there’s so many clinics in Turkey and they’re marketing is pretty cutthroat just to get patients so you have to do your research. That sucks about your friends friend issue, I would only choose a clinic which does manual FUE and the doctor performs much of the procedure not underpaid technicians as a doctor doing the extraction from your donor will do it more carefully and not butcher it. In Turkey I would only consider Dr Keser, HLC Clinic, Dr Demirsoy. Dr Kaan Pekiner and possibly ASMED, if I were to have to choose Turkey.

Thanks for these suggestions. To be honest it doesn't have to be Turkey, it's 4 and a half hours away from where I live in London so i am open

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for these suggestions. To be honest it doesn't have to be Turkey, it's 4 and a half hours away from where I live in London so i am open

I’m not much impressed by any of the hair transplant doctors in the UK, I’d rather go to Belgium or Spain, better results and less in price than in the UK.