Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was seized by customs, they told me that I couldn’t have them back. I wrote to them and they decided to allow me time to get a permit through a doctor. Contacted my derm, he won’t help me. Can’t get in to see my gyn before the time period given. My GP won’t help me. So that’s $500 wasted and a venture I sadly have to forfeit. It looks as though I will just have to try prp.
Wow that f*****g sucks dude I’m sorry

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr @jonnywalker93 I got mine today. I have some questions. I have put 56mg into 5ml dsmo (soluble at 48mg/ml), just as a test. Seems to be very precipitate-y and cloudy. I don’t have any ethanol because it’s difficult af to get in this country (restricted substance), but I have some decent vodka and minoxidil. Just wondering how you dissolved yours?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr @jonnywalker93 I got mine today. I have some questions. I have put 56mg into 5ml dsmo (soluble at 48mg/ml), just as a test. Seems to be very precipitate-y and cloudy. I don’t have any ethanol because it’s difficult af to get in this country (restricted substance), but I have some decent vodka and minoxidil. Just wondering how you dissolved yours?

Ethanol 96%. and some distilled water.

You can't get ethanol? As if the crazy-*** wildlife isn't a good enough reason, the silly laws are another reason why I would NEVER move to Australia. Sorry :)

inmyhead

Reaction score

You can't get ethanol? As if the crazy-*** wildlife isn't a good enough reason, the silly laws are another reason why I would NEVER move to Australia. Sorry :)

Same thing in most european countries. Ethanol is forbidden since homeless people just buy it for cheap booze.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ethanol is considered a medical substance. You can’t just buy it, no. Closest thing I can get is high proof alcohol.

Ps it dissolved easily in minoxidil although I didn’t really want to use that as my vehicle. Today I’ll try vodka and water.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethanol is considered a medical substance. You can’t just buy it, no. Closest thing I can get is high proof alcohol.

Ps it dissolved easily in minoxidil although I didn’t really want to use that as my vehicle. Today I’ll try vodka and water.

That's what I meant. Not pure ethanol. 96% ethanol is more than good enough for most topicals. I can buy it here easily. I just say I make liquors with it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr Can you help enlighten me on how you treat your hypothryroidism?

Sure. I use two types of lights, first of all. One is the LGS1 by LifeGivingStore and the other is the Infrared Light Mini by RedLightMan. They have different wavelengths and different effects. I usually alternate them on different days, pointing them at my thyroid gland for about 1 minute at a distance of 3-4 inches.

On top of that I take a tablespoon of nigella sativa (blackseed) oil in the morning, which improves the efficiency of thyroid hormone production.

That regimen works better for me than any combination of natural or synthetic thyroid hormone replacement pills that I ever tried. Unfortunately, it will also increase T & DHT which has the nasty result of speeding up hair loss, so you better have a good regimen. When it comes to male pattern baldness, having hypothyroidism actually helps slow it down (besides the fact that you feel like sh*t).

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. I use two types of lights, first of all. One is the LGS1 by LifeGivingStore and the other is the Infrared Light Mini by RedLightMan. They have different wavelengths and different effects. I usually alternate them on different days, pointing them at my thyroid gland for about 1 minute at a distance of 3-4 inches.

On top of that I take a tablespoon of nigella sativa (blackseed) oil in the morning, which improves the efficiency of thyroid hormone production.

That regimen works better for me than any combination of natural or synthetic thyroid hormone replacement pills that I ever tried. Unfortunately, it will also increase T & DHT which has the nasty result of speeding up hair loss, so you better have a good regimen. When it comes to male pattern baldness, having hypothyroidism actually helps slow it down (besides the fact that you feel like sh*t).

will you have to keep doing this forever to maintain high t and dht, or will your body eventually adapt and remain at those high levels by itself?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
will you have to keep doing this forever to maintain high t and dht, or will your body eventually adapt and remain at those high levels by itself?

No idea. Progress is slow. I always feel worse when I come off.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr some stuff I read a while ago about methylene blue for Hashimoto’s (my sister and mother both have it). Sadly, it is somewhat antiestrogenic, but nevertheless might interest you
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-mb-mimics-thyroid-boosts-t4-lowers-tsh.6698/

Thanks. I know about MB, but I have enough things to help my thyroid for the time being, the problem is they ALL wreck my hair because DHT goes up as well.

When I'm not treating it, I can maintain with 6 mg of equol. When I am, I need 20-30 mg. That's how much my hormones increase. Shiiiiit.

The problem is I have estrogenic sides at anything above 6 mg because of the non-linearity of the DHT inhibition curve of equol vs. the estrogen agonist properties, so it's impossible to keep the hair loss at bay in "high-hormone" mode without getting side effects from excess ER stimulation.