Ephedrine

1982man

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

As an avid exerciser/dieter, I occasionally use the ephedrine/caffeine stack to blunt appetite and maintain energy levels. I'm wondering if these compounds are safe while using minoxidil topical foam? Any interaction to be aware of? Neither ephedrine or minoxidil indicate the other drug as contraindicated.
Also, same question for nizoral..safe to wash with when on ephedrine?
Thanks!
BRad

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will be fine BUT stay away from finasteride.
I still think it was my use of fat burners while on finasteride that started my horrible reaction to sides I get now from it.
finasteride + High Caffeine are pretty well know to not get along.

1982man

Established Member
Reaction score
You will be fine BUT stay away from finasteride.
I still think it was my use of fat burners while on finasteride that started my horrible reaction to sides I get now from it.
finasteride + High Caffeine are pretty well know to not get along.

I've used finasteride for 6 years while consuming anywhere from 100-500+mg caffeine/daily..no issues for me even when I'm doing interval training, so I'm interested if you can cite your sources for the claim that finasteride + Caffeine is contraindicated.
I would also like to know what fat burners you were doing..and at what doses. Were you ever on EC? What about Yohimbee? DNP? Bromocriptine? Its very easy to run into trouble with stimulants.