Enrique Iglesias?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, that 1996 picture of him is pretty damning. He'd be a NW6 today you'd guess by looking at that picture, so no doubt he is wearing a wig.

Cristi is probably a rep for EI or something. I remember on another forum people were discussing Chris Daughtry's obvious hair transplant, and a rep signed up to try and dispel the talk. Only ended up solidifying everyones' beliefs.

cristi2011

Established Member
Reaction score
You people are ridiculous! When you don't have any arguments, you start attacking the poster who doesn't agree with you.
What "man love"?? I think you have some serious mental problems...and the hair is only a minor problem if you're able to say such nonsenses and enormities...
So, no photo of him bald->>no wig, understand?? And go take some medicines FOR THE HEAD, not for the hair, you poor miserable and dumb lunatics!!!
And, monty1978, please watch your language, i didn't call you "dumb idiot", ok?? And, think a bit: problems of any kind don't usually happen to good people. So you may reconsider your attitude.

slipy

Reaction score
cristi Their arguments actually were way more convincing than your's. Your posts make you look clueless. Actually your last post was one of the most ridiculous i've seen in a while.

''And, think a bit: problems of any kind don't usually happen to good people.'' i can't believe you actually wrote this. stupid much?

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
just cos he was norwood 2-3 at 1996, doesnt mean he will be norwood 5 today. Some people recede to norwood 2 or 3 and stay that way, or very slowly recede.

he could be norwood 5, with a full cap, or he could be norwood 2 with a front cap. he could have transplants, he could have had success with treatments.

WE JUST DONT KNOW

so stop this pointless argument.

im inclined to think he just receded to norwood 2 or 3 and got transplants.

if he was wearing a full cap, someone would have caught him out by now. Or a girlfriend would have leaked it or something. just my opinion.

its kinda a pointless thread.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
cristi2011 said:
please watch your language,

Funny you say this as in your short time here you came off very harsh and using language like "i don't have time to read that bullshit." in alot of your posts and that is what starts these arguments.

Just remember to read the User Agreement here for the forum rules and just an FYI , trolling IS a bannable offense.

Now that the drama is over we can get back to the topic at hand. :punk:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias is a serial hat wearer. Only balding people wear hats so much i.e. Fred Durst, LL Cool J, Samuel L Jackson.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias is a serial hat wearer. Only balding people wear hats so much i.e. Fred Durst, LL Cool J, Samuel L Jackson.

What's odd is why he doesn't just wear his system 24/7. 99% of people don't know he's balding or completely bald but wearing a hat all the time just causes unnecessary suspicion.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's probably self conscious about it and maybe it takes a long time to set up the piece. It seems like a very over elaborate one.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Come on, you cannot be sure! There's not any evidence about it, these are only
what some people believe.
I still say it's his hair. Reasons:
-his hair looks a bit too real to be fake, one must admit
-it would be hard to keep a secret like that nowdays, especially if you are him.
-if he appeared losing hair 10 years ago, that means nothing, he could have done transplant, he could have used medicines, not neccesarily wearing a wig. And he wouldn't be the only one, remeber that guy Matthew Mcconaughey, compare his hair 10 years ago to his hair now.
And cases when your father at 50 has full head of hair and you lose hair at 20 are very rare i think.

No, they are not rare. My father was NW1 at his 55, my brother is NW1, my grandad is 75 and NW1 - and i am 22 and losing my hair.
It is enough that your father have JUST SLIGHT recession or thining, and that balding gene can express on you much more evidently.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, they are not rare. My father was NW1 at his 55, my brother is NW1, my grandad is 75 and NW1 - and i am 22 and losing my hair.
It is enough that your father have JUST SLIGHT recession or thining, and that balding gene can express on you much more evidently.

yep its just that you never know how this balding gene works! it's just the luck of the draw! My paternal grandfather and his three brothers are all sleek bald while my father and his three brothers in their later 50s to 60s have a full head of hair with a bit of thinning going on!!

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He IS NOT wearing a wig. You can clearly see that he's still NW3 under that comb over on the first pic same as on the other one. He's on meds and probably had a transplant to keep that hairline, but guys that's not a wig. The reason why he's wearing hats so often is because it takes a lot of time and a lot of products to style hair like that and it would be difficult to do every day.

Attachments

• 39891312_268582573756051_8857183679248596992_n.png
    39891312_268582573756051_8857183679248596992_n.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-01.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 475