EMU OIL?

barcafan

Reaction score
Yeah i got my nw1 back in a couple of weeks.

Seeing as how emu oil is like a 99% AR2 inhibitor and equivilant to minoxidil 70% growth stimulant.

Jm0311

Reaction score
so why are you not giving serious answers on these threads? im sure if someone who was knew came in here and was reading that. they would not be on the right track. settle down barcafan

barcafan

Reaction score
Make a stupid thread get a stupid answer.

Oh and if a newbie made this thread they would get a differnet reply, but you're just a crazy guy like helpme007.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yes i have researched EMU Oil. just wondering peoples NEW thoughts on it in their Regime. nothing wrong with that

docj077

Reaction score
DrGrow said:
JayMan said:
emus' are cute

LOL. I must admit, they are.

Screw that. I used to work in a zoo that has a nice population of emus. I'd jump in their pen to feed them and they'd come running up and bite me in the ***. If they couldn't accomplish that, they'd at least nibble on my shirt.

G

docj077 said:
DrGrow said:
JayMan said:
emus' are cute

Screw that. I used to work in a zoo that has a nice population of emus. I'd jump in their pen to feed them and they'd come running up and bite me in the ***. If they couldn't accomplish that, they'd at least nibble on my shirt.

but would they give you a rimjob?

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Iasked this question before, and got no decent reply...why emu oil? what's in it that works? personally i'd rather find some other oil to use than emu oil.

DrGrow

Reaction score
Emu Oil ironically enough is said to work on frontal hairloss better than the crown.

Some people only report success with TWICE a day, and not once.

It is meant to be an anti-inflamm. but because Emu Oil is one of the best penetrators available, it is unknown what actually activates growth. My guess is some sort of TGF-Beta inhibitor.

Problem is, no one has actually tried Emu Oil twice a day over 3 or 6 months solely, to see if it truly works.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
Iasked this question before, and got no decent reply...why emu oil? what's in it that works? personally i'd rather find some other oil to use than emu oil.

per http://www.uniquelyemu.com/whyemuoil.htm (one of my emu oil sources of purchase)

EMU OIL:
Today's Natural Choice
Science is proving Emu Oil to be a modern miracle for the relief of pain and inflammation of injured tissues and joints. Studies and research are ongoing. Many of the claims for Emu Oil are being documented by modern research and personal experiences.

Modern research has documented that Emu Oil possesses numerous beneficial qualities. Laboratory experiments and analysis of Emu Oil both in Australia and in the U.S. have confirmed that Emu Oil has the ability to reduce inflammation of the joints.

Emu Oil contains high levels of linolenic acid... a substance known to temporarily ease joint pain, and oleic acid... a substance which has a local anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissues.

When Emu Oil was tested, it proved to be very hypo-allergenic and to have an extremely high purity level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-Aging Effect
Emu Oil is unsurpassed for its moisturizing properties. Studies found that dry aging skin increased in thickness by 2-3 times when treated with Emu Oil. Age spots and wrinkles diminished noticeably.

Arthritis
Emu Oil comforts stiff muscles and joints, and reduces the inflammation and swelling of arthritic joints. When used regularly, it acts much like an analgesic without the side effects.

Chronic Injuries - Massage
Muscle strains, sprains, injured ligaments and even heel spurs that are experienced by athletes and other sports enthusiasts are responding well to treatment with Emu Oil resulting in up to 50% faster healing. Many professional sports teams are now using Emu Oil for massages in their training rooms.

Cuts & Scrapes
Emu Oil relieves the pain and inflammation of cuts and scrapes without stinging or burning plus aids in the healing process.

Burns
Emu Oil has been found to be very effective on burns of all types including sunburn, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and radiation burns.
It alleviates pain and dramatically reduces scarring and blistering.

Psoriasis & Eczema
Emu Oil acts like a therapeutic balm by moisturizing the skin and reducing the itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions.

Hair Care
Emu Oil acts as a fortifying agent for limp dry hair, helps to eliminate split ends and restores a natural healthy shine to the hair. In some cases, there have even been reports of new hair growth.

How to Use Emu Oil
A few drops of Emu Oil is all it takes to massage into the affected area. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have used too much. Repeat as needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ANCIENT Australian Aborigines utilized penetrating Emu Oil as a remedy for skin that is injured, dry, sunburned, or wind parched and to relieve aching muscles and joints.

THE EMU holds a special place in the history and folklore of the Aboriginal people of the Australian Outback. For the native people of Australia, the EMU has been a sacred bird for thousands of years. Aborigines relied on the EMU as a source of many products necessary for their survival & well being.

THE EMU performed the same function as the American bison (buffalo) did for the native American people. The EMU provided the Aborigines with clothing, food, and was also the source of oil believed - and later shown by scientific research - to have special healing properties.

EMU OIL was used as a folk remedy to treat various skin conditions, muscles and joint pain, even that associated with Arthritis and Rheumatism. Now the ancient wisdom of EMU OIL is being developed by modern science.

CAREFULLY refined to remove bacteria, odor, and particulate matter, Uniquely Emu Products100% Natural Emu Oil now offers modern man all the same benefits enjoyed for centuries by the Aborigines.

powersam

Reaction score
JayMan said:
docj077 said:
DrGrow said:
JayMan said:
emus' are cute

but would they give you a rimjob?

but how much of a tongue does an emu have? if i were to get a rim job from an animal i'd probably prefer a giraffe because their tongues are very long and agile. or maybe an anteater of some kind. preferrably female, i wouldnt want to be ticking the beastiality box and the gay box all in one session of afternoon delight.