Emu Oil / Aloe

Starr

Reaction score
Rudi, I tried using Flaxseed oil topically about a year ago and it was not absorbed. Left my scalp oily. I take it internally as it really good stuff for health.Is there something that can be added to the Flaxseed that would help its absorbabilty? 8O

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Many people have been having sucess using Retin-A for pore dilation. It is a medicine intended for the cure of acne by increasing the absortion of astringents and skin treatments, but has also shown to do great with topicals for the scalp.

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone know if aloe gel is ok for the scalp? i was searching through my closet the other day and found a bottle of pure aloe gel (99.7% aloe). the directions say that this is for sunburned skin, but i was hoping it might help with irritation (which isn't too bad) and to mask the smell of the spironolactone which i use. thanks.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair,

I know of a cult over a HLH.com that uses Aloe as a hair treatment, a hair gel, and everything in between.

I guy named Againsted the Wind asserts that Aloe actually contains SODs.

I use it on occasion and haven't had any adverse effects.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
Emu OIL was spammed on acne message boards for about 2 years,they claimed it cured everything,I know as for acne it's a ripoff just a layer of oil which you could buy in the corner store lol. I hope you find something that rid you of the dandruff..:)

Take care
Rich

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see you again Telo, how you holding up my friend?

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Not good.May try some topical spironolactone 2% with the minoxidil.Quit Tamoxifen because it caused edema.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Used topical aloe on the scalp for about 2 yrs. NOTHING>

You can sort of expect that, since it is only an itch and irritation reliever after all...

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
xzellerate said:
BruceLee said:
Used topical aloe on the scalp for about 2 yrs. NOTHING>

You can sort of expect that, since it is only an itch and irritation reliever after all...

XL

i use aloe. don't know if it helps with the itch, but it doesn't hurt. and it's cheap.

Stingray

Reaction score
Y'know...lukewarm water applied topically has the same effect as almost all of the other stuff you guys put on yer heads. You should try that. A lot cheaper too :D

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Y'know...lukewarm water applied topically has the same effect as almost all of the other stuff you guys put on yer heads. You should try that. A lot cheaper too :D

where can i buy this lukewarm water?

Stingray

Reaction score
I'll sell it to you at a sale price of $45USD+handling per 30mL (one month supply). It usually goes for about $55USD not on sale. Can't beat that with a blunt object.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:

Just don't use it via shower head, since the direct PSI will affect follicles. Nick3K said so. Another thing stingray, how are you going to keep the water "lukewarm" during shipping?

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Warm ice XL...warm ice.

Warm ice... hmmm, maybe you can say F the lukewarm water, and make a monopoly out of selling the warm ice to pizza delivery companies... Decisions decions huh?

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
Or I can hold a big executive guy from a big ol' bank hostage for millions of dollars! I'll cut you in on the deal if you ...y'know...give me a ride there.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Or I can hold a big executive guy from a big ol' bank hostage for millions of dollars! I'll cut you in on the deal if you ...y'know...give me a ride there.

I think a black Chevrolet Camaro is a more suitable car since it's stealthy appearance would be a harder target to spot at night. My car is pearl white and would be calling the popo's like if I were being chased by a gang of Russian mob.

XL