Eminem's Balding... **photos**... What You Think

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this on the Internet - I'm still trying to figure out if Eminem's got a transplant or he's letting himself go bald, or how -despite being visibly balding (at least on top) - maintained a pretty straight hairline without losing much density??

Balding on top:

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_...1311.jpg?downsize=600:*&crop=600:600;left,top

And: did he had some job done (on hairline)?

*the black and white pic is from "Just don't give a f***" video - 1999 - it shows thinning temples and "going upwards" hairline..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.28.34.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.28.34.png
    217 KB · Views: 4,599
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.32.47.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.32.47.png
    330.2 KB · Views: 6,167
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.33.05.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.33.05.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 4,727
Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has excellent hair for his age and a google image search showed up no signs of balding whatsoever so I'd say you've just picked bad photos. If he did have work done he did a very good job at hiding it, but again I doubt it.

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've posted photos = facts, and my question's accurate too: how can he maintain straight hairline and good density while balding?

I mean, how can a balding guy achieve such a result?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've posted photos = facts, and my question's accurate too: how can he maintain straight hairline and good density while balding?

I mean, how can a balding guy achieve such a result?

f*** knows

he looks weird as sh*t now anyway, hair or no hair. like a wax doll. id rather stay handsome as f*** and slick bald then look like eminem

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird as sh*t?? What you talkin' about? He looks god for 42, fit and healthy.. the point is, still: how can a balding guy like him keep perfectly straight hairline and good density while balding?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol sorry

if he really has done work on his hairline i would like to know too because i am obsessed with guys who keep their hair short after having a hair transplant at the front

but it doesnt look like it to me. it just looks like thinning a bit at the crown. plenty of guys get this without hairloss hitting the front

or maybe he caught his hairloss early with meds back in the day, and hes kept his front from getting thin

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has blonde hair in some of those pics so lighting can easily make him look bald, every pic ive seen shows no balding.

Last edited:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Weird as sh*t?? What you talkin' about? He looks god for 42, fit and healthy.. the point is, still: how can a balding guy like him keep perfectly straight hairline and good density while balding?

Because he isn't balding. I've Googled pictures, not even one shows a sign of balding and he is 44.

eminem-she-is-diva-that-grape-juice-1-tgj.png

Eminem-.jpg

eminem_mmlp21.jpg

No signs of male pattern baldness.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I doubt he's balding at all, he doesn't have the thicket hair though. That on top of the fact that he's 42 and I have more hair on one toe than he has on his face lol

shookwun

Reaction score
The hair is uniform in density all over. Which is the biggest factor, and sign of healthy hair.

people with balding scalps, tend to always have density differences within the donor, and top scalp.

lol sorry

if he really has done work on his hairline i would like to know too because i am obsessed with guys who keep their hair short after having a hair transplant at the front

but it doesnt look like it to me. it just looks like thinning a bit at the crown. plenty of guys get this without hairloss hitting the front

or maybe he caught his hairloss early with meds back in the day, and hes kept his front from getting thin

Correct. The shorter the grade the easier to tell if someone has hair loss in density comparence. Transplant hair will almost never match native terminal hair when cut short. Can see the disparities between hair to a slight degree.

Eminem has uniform coverage, and thick hair at such a tiny grade.

Also has juvenile temple points. These are typical in most men with hair loss to go before temples, all though some men are lucky, and keep them.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do a lot of drugs, I mean don't even take days of. It prevent DHT from attacking your follicles!