EMERGENCY need finasteride in Los Angeles. Could anyone help?

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have a bit of an emergency situation maybe someone can help. I get my finasteride from inhousepharmacy. I havent had a problem with them before. Well I ordered a new batch a few weeks ago and thought I'd have it before I ran out of my current. Usually with inhouse it has only taken 7-10 days to get to me. Well, I tracked the package today and my newest order has been held up in customs for almost 2 weeks in New York. I contacted the post office and all that and they told me to contact inhouse because only inhouse could request an investigation into it. I called inhouse..the guy from inhouse was basically like "Ugh, yeah they tell you that, then if we call customs they tell us they can't help. Most likely the package will eventually be shipped out of customs but sometimes it can take quite a while for them to release things" In the meantime he provided me with a free replacement order, just in case this one got lost or something..which is great...except...

I only have a couple days worth of finasteride left. Assuming that my order was lost, and I'll have to wait for the replacement, it could take another 2 weeks before I get it. In the meantime I'll be screwed. So..I know its a long shot...but does anyone here live in Los Angeles and have finasteride that they're not using or maybe someone could provide me with a few pills to bridge between now and the time I get the replacement? I take .75mg per day (have cut down to .5mg per day the last week out of fear that I needed to conserve because I wouldn't get my order on time). Id be willing to pay for them of course.

I know its an odd request but...I'm in an odd situation. Anyway, if any of my hairloss brothers out there could lend a hand that would be awesome!

roberto522

Reaction score
i ordered a smaller order from inhouse got it in 2 weeks the old order that was held up in ny arived next day lol ...took about 4 weeks to get original order i think

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered finasteride 2 weeks from inhouse too and I have yet to receive it. I haven't taken any finasteride in over a week but I'm too worried. I was once off finasteride for 3 weeks or something while I was waiting for my shipment and it didn't affect my hair. I think it takes at least a month before your hair starts to show noticeable deterioration.