Elvis Presley

MrBald

Reaction score
Imagne Elvis Presley going bald in his early twenties. Do you think he would become the rockstar he became anyway? Or do you think he would become a creep of the society just like the rest of us?!

MrBald

Reaction score
Can't imagne how fake the hairpieces must have looked back in the 50's though!!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagne Elvis Presley going bald in his early twenties. Do you think he would become the rockstar he became anyway? Or do you think he would become a creep of the society just like the rest of us?!

His hair is partially what made him the Elvis everyone knew. Without it, he'd definitely have been pegged as a disgusting creep... thank you society.

MrBald

Reaction score
His hair is partially what made him the Elvis everyone knew. Without it, he'd definitely have been pegged as a disgusting creep... thank you society.

Yes. And think about it: He was the first real big "idol". From which the whole rock culture evolved from. And one of the biggest criterion for a idol: HAIR!

How ****ing depressing is not that for us?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elvis Presley was a country music singer and pretender to the throne, Jimi Hendrix is the true king of rock n roll! Only old fogies and posers listen to Elvis.
Elvis claim to fame was trying to sound Black and I doubt Elvis is the first musician you would listen to while driving in your car or sitting at home,lets face it, he just wasn't that talented. I can name several other musicians I'd rather listen to, old or new, as I'm sure you can,how about Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, Sevendust, Nirvana etc. Elvis is the biggest lie since the election of Bush for president and you know it. Once your old pops dies you wont even listen to Smellvis, Sad But True!

MrBald

Reaction score
Elvis Presley was a country music singer and pretender to the throne, Jimi Hendrix is the true king of rock n roll! Only old fogies and posers listen to Elvis.
Elvis claim to fame was trying to sound Black and I doubt Elvis is the first musician you would listen to while driving in your car or sitting at home,lets face it, he just wasn't that talented. I can name several other musicians I'd rather listen to, old or new, as I'm sure you can,how about Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, Sevendust, Nirvana etc. Elvis is the biggest lie since the election of Bush for president and you know it. Once your old pops dies you wont even listen to Smellvis, Sad But True!

Well I have a hard time imagne James hetfield or Jimi Hendrix as nw7 too!!! :D