Elon Musk quality transplant

Jnx

Reaction score
His results are phenomenal. Really wishing his surgeon was known to the public. Any guesses as to who did it and the price? For this, my pockets are pretty deep - but I'm also not a billionaire.

I'm betting 100% of you have seen his transformation already, but just for reference.

zPng6Ev.jpg

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a very good hair transplant, conservative and natural looking. It's not all that special though, most good hair transplant surgeons can get results like that.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
Rich ppl have less problems when it comes to balding then "normal" people.
Elon Musk probably had one of the best Transplant doctors, his hairline looks really good.
But imagine that he can afford anything so he could f.e get prp treatments every few days or LLLT really often etc...that makes a big difference.

Or he just has his own doctors inventing some treatments for him which probably work better than anything we use

btw im wonderin how such people who are in TVs like every day can get a hair transplant done without someone noticing...

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't assume it's a transplant. It could be a hairpiece. If it is a transplant, he was a good candidate - his hair loss is limited to the front hairline only. He still had lots of hair mid-scalp and beyond. Being a good candidate is as important as anything else - it may even be more important than which specific doctor you pick (as long as the doctor is good).

It's not all that special though, most good hair transplant surgeons can get results like that.

I disagree. I don't see lots of great results. I see a lot of results like this:

Senator Marco Rubio, IMO he has a hair transplant.
rubio.jpg

Senator Ted Cruz, IMO he has a hair transplant.
tedcruz.jpg

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi-res photo here (warning, large) where he doesn't have the benefit of distance (like the first pic in this thread):
elon-musk.jpg

I don't see the point of comparing your hair to somebody with a hair and makeup team, unless you have one too. Who in the world knows what's going on there...

He has enough money to get as many grafts as many times as wants.

He's got the same donor limitations and the same limits on dense placement that everybody else has. He just has a zillion dollars. And a hair and makeup team.