Elon Musk Has Cured Hair Loss (for Himself)

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I would get a hair transplant no question if I saw that in general that transplants looked good and natural, but they don't.
If you go to some of the best hair transplant clinics websites and see examples of their work I don't think the examples they show look very good, and this even their own websites where they can manipulate the before and after photos to look as good as possible, yet the results still look rubbish.
Then you have very wealthy celebrities and sports people who admit having a hair transplant, money is no object, they can go to the best of the best elite hair transplant surgeons, yet the results they get still look rubbish.

But then there is Elon Musk, what has he done? he appears to have completely cured his bad hair loss he had, his hair for the past years now looks perfect, he used to have quite advanced hair loss, now he has dense perfect looking Norwood zero.
Is it a hair peace? is it a transplant? whatever he's done he's cured.

main-qimg-74da78eb4402c12242b91f3781c6a423-c.jpg

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A more advanced alien civilization that has a cure to hair loss got in contact with him, lmao that's actually sad that mankind is going to colonize mars and has still no cure to this

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw him recently in videos about the falcon heavy launch, it's a transplant no doubt

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like jaw surgery too or am I tripping?

Josiah Schaffer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's crazy. The celebs get crazy good transplants. I'm barely 4 months and can already see decent results of my new hairline. Can't wait for the next 6!

I think everyone should get one if you respond well to finasteride and have good donor hair.

It costs me around 11K but I was able to do a 6 months payment plan no interest!

Couldn't be happier at 27! I'm married but wanted to do it anyway :)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
A more advanced alien civilization that has a cure to hair loss got in contact with him, lmao that's actually sad that mankind is going to colonize mars and has still no cure to this

Dude, Elon IS an alien. They solved the genetic puzzle eons ago and play with it at will.