Ell Cranell Alpha/Avixis

Fleur de lis

Reaction score
Hello All,

I haven't posted here in some time since I thought I had the hair loss at least under control with a regime of minoxidil, Topical spironolactone on one day, next day Tin Peptides and Ell Cranell Alpha--it's a complex mix, but slowed an unbelievable shed down......

I am just about out of my large stash of Ell Cranell, and Lipoxidil doesn't seem to be taking orders?

I am wondering if anyone here uses Ell Cranell/Avixis and what online Pharmacy that you might be able to recommend to me??

Thanks!!! :) :)

Obsidian

Reaction score
I remember Mycare.de still accepts out of continent offers. I wish I could use it but it is kind of hard to come by and expensive.

Fleur de lis

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply!!! :) :)

Mycare is costly, are they known for being a secure site? Wish I spoke German--would call them up to place the order!

Their shipping charge is huge--guess you should know what you want and order extra to make the shipping fee less painful????

I'm in Canada on holiday right now--funny thing, they make Ell Cranell here, but don't sell it here--per local Pharmacist

Are you anywhere near Mexico? You can get Avixis there--I'm in Houston, Texas, but by the time I drive to the boarder ( not safe at all right now) and pay gas fees, etc--I might just as well ship from Germany, I think!