Elithair / Dr. Balwi any one have input ?

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here and trying to finalize a trip to Istanbul at the end of the month for my DHI/FUE ....I have been in touch with a few Turkish clinics and as you can imagine its a lot to go through and some are receptive others hardly text you back.....any one know anything or heard or had procedures done at Elithair / Dr. Balwi ? Any input will be appreciated....I am in between this one and Hair neva and Vera Clinic.....I will be needing about 2,500 grafts to rebuild my hairline/temple area....more then happy to post detailed pics here . thanks

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would seriously consider to not go to these kind of package clinics with the bullshit marketing of "why is hair transplant so cheap in Turkey" slogan. If they offer you a price for 1800 EUR, you might easily get butchered, and no way back from there (your donor is limited).

What you should consider before making the decision:

Is the whole procedure done by the doctor, or he will put you in the hands of surgical assisstants (or technicians)?
How is post procedure follow up going? The flight back every 3-6 months is also in the price?
How do they make sure not to overharvest your donor area? Unfortunately it is the main concern with cheap options.
Tha hairline - naturalness.

Good luck!

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would seriously consider to not go to these kind of package clinics with the bullshit marketing of "why is hair transplant so cheap in Turkey" slogan. If they offer you a price for 1800 EUR, you might easily get butchered, and no way back from there (your donor is limited).

What you should consider before making the decision:

Is the whole procedure done by the doctor, or he will put you in the hands of surgical assisstants (or technicians)?
How is post procedure follow up going? The flight back every 3-6 months is also in the price?
How do they make sure not to overharvest your donor area? Unfortunately it is the main concern with cheap options.
Tha hairline - naturalness.

Good luck!
understandable ....its definitely not 1,800 EUR though....and what I've seen from the communication over sms, even phone call, every question answered they seem professional.....any others in Istanbul you can reco ?

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Istanbul there are several good options, but they fit into the intermediate to higher price range (Aesmed, HLC, Yaman), so do your research first. And communicating through whatsapp to me personally also seems sketchy, only my 2 cents..
I have personal experience in Hungary, and quite satisfied there, but again, in Istanbul there are also proper options.