Ejaculation frequency and Hairloss

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys wont believe it i know it.

i know where you're coming from, you need clinical trials and all that stuff to believe it.

I hope you guys go well with finasteride + nizoral + min,

im pretty sure that sometime soon we will find a way to grow hair, cloning or somthing

i also hope that guys with extensive hair loss understand that you can kewl too.

see ya

bubka

Reaction score
come back and troll the website in a few months when you have thought of some more crap to post
sntlpeniscc0.jpg

stnl :roll:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stnl said:
Powersam - thanks for your comments. I understand that I cannot give any other evidence but just think about it,

can a person

"who eats only fresh vegetarian food mainly consisting of fruits and veges and milk, at right times when the digestive fire is a its peak, i.e 7-8 am, 12-1pm; 6-7 pm, and doesnot over eat, and eats yogurt inbetween and milk at night, and drinks 5 glasses of lemon water to cleanse his system early in the mornign, and empties his bowls twice daily and performs yoga and pranayama - the breathing exercises at 5 am in the morning to 7 am, when the air contains more oxygen than at any other time of the day, and he breaths in and performs the seven pranayama exercises, by breathing oxygen rich early morning air into his lungs which gets rid of all carbon dioxide that is trapped in the lungs and gives the lungs more strength, and he holds his breath in another technique through which he slows down his metabolism, he breaths alternatively through different noses that activates both left and right brain functions, he breaths into is diaphram which exersices the abdominal areas, he breaths in and makes a humming noise through is vocal chords which activates the thyroid glands and ensures the hormonal balance is maintained, he does these exercises for an hour to turn his body into a rich oxygen enviornment in which the cancer cells cannot survive according to the harward university researchers, he performs pranayama which has clinically proven to increase antioxidants in body, and cure cancer for hundreds of patients, he performs yoga asanas like the headstand which increases blood flow to the brain and moves the flow of semen upwards towards the brain, he performs the vajrasana which increases digestive fire and enables body to absorb micronutrients that help hair growth, he performs the halasana which contracts his abdominal muscles and starts abdominal vibrations that clears stuck feces in the abdominal tracts and cures constipation, he performs the lotus pose that restricts blood flow to the legs and increase blood flow to rest of the body which enables him to meditate , he clears his mind by meditating and all the depressive thoughts and anxieties leaves his mind. and then he sleeps deeply at 10 pm for 6 or 7 hours and gets up without an alarm when his eyes automatically open when the body clock tells him to wake up at 5 am, he practices celibacy, he sees every woman as his mother or sister "

can that person experience hair loss at an early age?
Can that person do anything with his life other than become a monk?
Good luck telling your boss you were "performing the halasana and abdominal vibrations that clears stuck feces" and couldnt make it into work.

Not to make fun of you, but come on. i live in the real world, where as much as it sucks deadlines, exams, off-hours, and everything in between are reality.
In 2008, unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and have no financial worries or you moved to a tibetan monestary, you cannot possiblly accomplish all of this.

powersam

Reaction score
stnl said:
Powersam - thanks for your comments. I understand that I cannot give any other evidence but just think about it,

can a person

"who eats only fresh vegetarian food mainly consisting of fruits and veges and milk, at right times when the digestive fire is a its peak, i.e 7-8 am, 12-1pm; 6-7 pm, and doesnot over eat, and eats yogurt inbetween and milk at night, and drinks 5 glasses of lemon water to cleanse his system early in the mornign, and empties his bowls twice daily and performs yoga and pranayama - the breathing exercises at 5 am in the morning to 7 am, when the air contains more oxygen than at any other time of the day, and he breaths in and performs the seven pranayama exercises, by breathing oxygen rich early morning air into his lungs which gets rid of all carbon dioxide that is trapped in the lungs and gives the lungs more strength, and he holds his breath in another technique through which he slows down his metabolism, he breaths alternatively through different noses that activates both left and right brain functions, he breaths into is diaphram which exersices the abdominal areas, he breaths in and makes a humming noise through is vocal chords which activates the thyroid glands and ensures the hormonal balance is maintained, he does these exercises for an hour to turn his body into a rich oxygen enviornment in which the cancer cells cannot survive according to the harward university researchers, he performs pranayama which has clinically proven to increase antioxidants in body, and cure cancer for hundreds of patients, he performs yoga asanas like the headstand which increases blood flow to the brain and moves the flow of semen upwards towards the brain, he performs the vajrasana which increases digestive fire and enables body to absorb micronutrients that help hair growth, he performs the halasana which contracts his abdominal muscles and starts abdominal vibrations that clears stuck feces in the abdominal tracts and cures constipation, he performs the lotus pose that restricts blood flow to the legs and increase blood flow to rest of the body which enables him to meditate , he clears his mind by meditating and all the depressive thoughts and anxieties leaves his mind. and then he sleeps deeply at 10 pm for 6 or 7 hours and gets up without an alarm when his eyes automatically open when the body clock tells him to wake up at 5 am, he practices celibacy, he sees every woman as his mother or sister "

can that person experience hair loss at an early age?

yes

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
STNL,
i do not know any monks who live the lifestyle you speak of, but i do see a hell of a lot of movie stars and rock stars who spend their lives doing drugs, smoking, screwing, and drinking and who have the best heads of hair around.

perhaps your entire outlook is flawed. become a celeb, its really the only lifestyle that seems to allow you to keep your hair till death. (with a rather minute amount of exceptions that would probably be statistically insignificant.)

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
STNL take a good look in the mirror and repeat these words, "I'm a f*****g NUT!"

bubka

Reaction score
JayB said:
STNL,
i do not know any monks who live the lifestyle you speak of, but i do see a hell of a lot of movie stars and rock stars who spend their lives doing drugs, smoking, screwing, and drinking and who have the best heads of hair around.

perhaps your entire outlook is flawed. become a celeb, its really the only lifestyle that seems to allow you to keep your hair till death. (with a rather minute amount of exceptions that would probably be statistically insignificant.)
I like the celebrity suggestion as well. Half of the people you posted about practicing your lifestyle had bald heads too :whistle: :jackit:

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I realize this is a very unpopular topic, But is there no way that our immediate reaction to this always seems to be that it bogus, with us sounding off saying things like "there was no comprehensive study done" Thus it must be bullshit.

Yet when something comes out with some article or study that is positive towards hairloss, whether or not the study was done in competent settings or not, we latch on to it and hail it as the savior of our balding scalps. Seems to be a double standard here.

I'm not saying if you go celebate you'll regrow your hair, may have no effect on you whatsoever. But to me this whole idea seems like stress, lifestyle, diet, etc. It may not be the root cause of hairloss, surely ejaculation is not. However for those hypersensitive to testosterone, could it not if done very frequently, have some effect on hairloss? If your testosterone increases during this act, and the act is done frequently for varying amounts of time, is it not possible that since DHT and testosterone seem to go hand in hand. You lower one you lose less hair, so if you raise it should not the same principle follow, could it not have some effect on the rate of our hairloss?

I won't be going celebate because of what some study says, but we seem to bash and attack everyone who brings this up, Does this have nothing to do with the fact that we would hate to think that something most of us do on a regular basis, be it masturbation or sex. Something we all enjoy so much could be contributing to something we equally hate as much? being hairloss.

Felk

Reaction score
Eureka said:
Does this have nothing to do with the fact that we would hate to think that something most of us do on a regular basis, be it masturbation or sex. Something we all enjoy so much could be contributing to something we equally hate as much? being hairloss.

You've hit the core of this issue, then made the wrong conclusion. According to you "we hate to think" it causes hair loss, therefore it causes hair loss? There's a problem with your logic there my friend.

However it's precisely because we enjoy sex/masturbation so much that illogical or depressed individuals reason that it somehow must be bad for them. They think it's causing them some harm. They couple this thought together with a crude knowledge of some hormones, and conclude that the harm it's causing is, in fact, their baldness.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Felk said:
Eureka said:
Does this have nothing to do with the fact that we would hate to think that something most of us do on a regular basis, be it masturbation or sex. Something we all enjoy so much could be contributing to something we equally hate as much? being hairloss.

You've hit the core of this issue, then made the wrong conclusion. According to you "we hate to think" it causes hair loss, therefore it causes hair loss? There's a problem with your logic there my friend.

However it's precisely because we enjoy sex/masturbation so much that illogical or depressed individuals reason that it somehow must be bad for them. They think it's causing them some harm. They couple this thought together with a crude knowledge of some hormones, and conclude that the harm it's causing is, in fact, their baldness.
On the right track but still off. These posts are made by posters who arent having sex. The poster feels depressed about his lack of experience, and tries to rationalize it by defending his inability to have sex. The old "im not having sex because i choose not to" as a defense mechanism for not feeling so shitty about his inability to get laid.

furthermore, anyone who jerks off constantly because he's not having sex is equally as miserable and in an effort to curb this guilt he feels, draws a parallel between the act and the misery of hairloss. Hes definately not able to get laid and knows it, but hes reasoned to himself hes better off not getting laid, and now to deflect the guilt and loneliness of masturbation hes reasoned to himself hes better off not doing that either.

and thats STNL in a nutshell.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score

I may have worded it wrong, I don't think hairloss can be caused aside from maybe extreme cases, because people think it's being caused.I don't think hairloss could be caused by ejaculation simply because people don't want it to be the cause.What I'm saying is that, That is the reason we bombard the idea or whoever brings that idea up with sometimes outright hatred, because it's something everyone enjoys doing, So whether or not the science behind it is right, the mere thought that some degree of our hairloss may be self inflicted pisses everyone to high heaven.

If hairloss is being effected by ejaculation, We would hate to accept that we ourselves are doing it, To varying degrees depending on who's more sensitive to DHT.

I'm just saying we have latched on to smaller and less conclusive studies then the ones linking ejaculation and hairloss, If they are studies that may no matter how unlikely end up providing a cure or help to hairloss. If it's good news however vague and unrealistic we love to love it and speculate on what it could do in the future. Even though those studies usually turn out to be bogus. But when it comes to things that negatively effect our hairloss, We seem to be much less open towards it. Especially if it's something we enjoy. I think we sometimes put to much stock in future advances, always waiting for that one advance to come, someday to turn around and find out you've spent your whole life waiting.

I do agree that some of these posters could in fact be people who are not having sex, However I think the number of people who discard this idea as Bs are as many in number as males engaging in sex. Theres no way a guy is going to roll over to a chick in bed and say, hey babe, I can't have sex with you anymore, It's causing hairloss,
No one is going to do that, so it's easier to assume the theory holds no truth.

I don't believe it's true However I'm not ready to file it under bullshit either, it does seem to be a persistent topic.

powersam

Reaction score
Felk said:
Eureka said:

I think you may have nudged up against the core issue here. however in my usual fashion i feel the need to make it sound a little less pretty. those who go on about ejaculation causing hair loss aren't getting their wangle wet, those who are against wanking, are quite possibly in love with oprah winfrey and dream about her banging them with a strap on.

Felk

Reaction score
Eureka said:
No one is going to do that, so it's easier to assume the theory holds no truth.

I don't believe it's true However I'm not ready to file it under bullshit either, it does seem to be a persistent topic.

Sure, it might be true. But hey, a whole lot of things might be true. We need to see evidence before we give it thought. Theories need to explain something before we think they're "true." We don't wait till they inadequately explain something before we think they're not. It's just healthy skepticism.

I think you may have nudged up against the core issue here. however in my usual fashion i feel the need to make it sound a little less pretty. those who go on about ejaculation causing hair loss aren't getting their wangle wet, those who are against wanking, are quite possibly in love with oprah winfrey and dream about her banging them with a strap on.

Hahaha f***, there goes my sleep tonight...

Though you raise an even more unseemly question - if they're against wanking, what do they do to themselves while they're having these dreams? :jackit:

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
its safe to say testostorone has its part to play in hair loss... and of course as men we need testostorone to have sex... that doesnt mean to say masterbating cuases hairloss... get yourself castrated and you will stop looaing hair... fact.

but look at it like this most males start to masterbate around what 12 yrs old?, how many 13-15 yr olds do you see with hair loss? not many... granted you see the odd guy with hairloass i the 15-25 bracket" and then a significat rise of guys started with hairloss in their 30's.... you cant say that is down to having too much sex or masterbating...

its just the DHT starting to regulate its evil....

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, how many don't masturbate often here -- did you notice when you started masturbating less in life that you eventually lost hair or male pattern baldness progressed?

--

Now for a news article:

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest.

_39285189_prostatesimages203.jpg

Researchers were assessing prostate cancer risk

This is a plausible theory
Dr Chris Hiley, Prostate Cancer Charity

They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer.

They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly.

And they say sexual intercourse may not have the same protective effect because of the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted infection, which could increase men's cancer risk.

Australian researchers questioned over 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who had not about their sexual habits.

The protective effect was greatest while the men were in their 20s.

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.

Fluid

Previous research has suggested that a high number of sexual partners or a high level of sexual activity increased a man's risk of developing prostate cancer by up to 40%.

But the Australian researchers who carried out this study suggest the early work missed the protective effect of ejaculation because it focussed on sexual intercourse, with its associated risk of STIs.

Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council Victoria in Melbourne, who led the research team, told New Scientist: "Had we been able to remove ejaculations associated with sexual intercourse, there should have been an even stronger protective effect of ejaculations."

The researchers suggest that ejaculating may prevent carcinogens accumulating in the prostate gland.

The prostate provides a fluid into semen during ejaculation that activates sperm and prevents them sticking together.

The fluid has high concentrations of substances including potassium, zinc, fructose and citric acid, which are drawn from the bloodstream.

But animal studies have shown carcinogens such as 3-methylchloranthrene, found in cigarette smoke, are also concentrated in the prostate.

'Flushing out'

Dr Giles said fewer ejaculations may mean the carcinogens build up.

"It's a prostatic stagnation hypothesis. The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and damage the cells that line them."

A similar connection has been found between breast cancer and breastfeeding, where lactating appeared to "flush out" carcinogens, reduce a woman's risk of the disease, New Scientist reports.

Another theory put forward by the researchers is that ejaculation may induce prostate glands to mature fully, making them less susceptible to carcinogens.

Dr Chris Hiley, head of policy and research at the UK's Prostate Cancer Charity, told BBC News Online: "This is a plausible theory."

She added: "In the same way the human papillomavirus has been linked to cervical cancer, there is a suggestion that bits of prostate cancer may be related to a sexually transmitted infection earlier in life."

Anthony Smith, deputy director of the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society at La Trobe University in Melbourne, said the research could affect the kind of lifestyle advice doctors give to patients.

"Masturbation is part of people's sexual repertoire.

"If these findings hold up, then it's perfectly reasonable that men should be encouraged to masturbate," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, how many don't masturbate often here -- did you notice when you started masturbating less in life that you eventually lost hair or male pattern baldness progressed?
are you saying that masturbation actually helps male pattern baldness? That if you don't do it, you lose hair?

Although I have read in various places that ejaculation can help keep prostate cancer out of the picture. However prostate cancer is one of, if not the highest killer out of all the forms of cancer, which makes me skeptic on how effective it really is against it, almost Every male, aside from eunuchs ejaculate.

I'd find it humorous and interesting if they came out with some sort of actual number, jack off once a day to keep prostate cancer away, 3 jack offs per week lowers your chances by 29% But if your really serious the twice a day regimen is a sure fire defense, the 3 times a day is the true arm pumpers guide, any more then that and we shall not be held responsible for any fractures,rashes,discoloration,severed veins,Bulging,shrinking,flaking,or loss of feeling.