ejaculation control and hair loss - pics included for proof

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
pics of youngstah who reduced ejaculation and got regrowth with out finasteride

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/youngstah/

has no role to play in hair loss.

http://health-science-spirit.com/healsex.html

Orgasm is generally regarded as the ultimate goal of recreational sex. Wilhelm Reich was the first scientist to describe the nature and purpose of the orgasm as a discharge of excess bio-energy with the additional liberation of feeling energy, and he also recognized the negative consequences of blocked sexual energies.

Unfortunately, in addition to exciting peaks, orgasms tend to produce powerful negative side-effects that are only now becoming better understood. This is due to predictable trends in hormonal activity which seem to be similar in all mammals to ensure certain evolutionary objectives, especially the wide mixing of gene pools and the safe raising of offspring. This is achieved with the following neurochemical changes.

The main players are dopamine, the reward hormone; prolactin, the hormone of satiation; oxytocin, the cuddle hormone, and levels of androgen receptors, which all powerfully affect our mood, our desire for intimacy, our perception of our mate, as well as our susceptibility to addictive activities and substances. These hormones can also have different but generally related functions.

Additionally the stimulant phenylethylamine (PEA) is involved, which is also present in cocoa and chocolate and elevates energy, mood and attention. PEA is produced in greater amounts when one is in love; conversely a deficiency (common in manic-depressives) causes unhappy feelings.

When we first fall in love we become bonded by rising PEA, oxytocin and dopamine levels When we are sexually aroused by close contact our dopamine level rises further and at the time of orgasm we have a dopamine brainstorm which one researcher compared to the effects of heroin on the brain. Dopamine is active in all addictions, even in people who have forgotten what sex is. Most of this activity is in the limbic system, the oldest part of the brain.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.reconnectionmagazine.ca/fall06/11.php

1. Strengthen Kidneys and Clean the Blood.
The condition of one’s hair is directly related to the condition of one’s kidneys. In order to strengthen the kidneys the following is suggested:

* Avoid stress, fear, insecurity and overexertion of the body.
* Avoid too much semen loss.
* Avoid toxins in food and water.
* Avoid intoxicants such as alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, coffee and tobacco.
* Avoid salty and fatty foods. Fatty foods are hard for the kidneys to filter.
* Avoid excessive sweet-flavored foods.
* Go to bed early. Staying up late depletes the kidneys of their energy.
* Avoid too much excitement, such as roller coasters – it causes too much cortisone to be released into the body which exhausts the kidneys.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.freewebs.com/lucidbody/ejacu ... ention.htm

Health benefits of ejaculation control.

Sexual essence is a storage battery for vitality, and important for immune function. Though avoiding sex is unhealthy, the practice of ejaculation leaves men vulnerable to disease. The tendancy to fall asleep after sex is only a male habit only, because of the loss of the fluids. By the time men reach 25, if they ejaculate regularly, they begin to experience weakness in the knees, numbess in the lumbar, depression. Men typically experience fatigue, irritability, premature senility, concentration problems, loss of libido, paranoia, and confusion. This is partly due to loss of zinc, and also, because 20 percent of semen is composed of cerebral spinal fluid. He literally "fucks his brains out."

If a man retains his semen, his body grows stronger, his mind clearer, his vision and hearing improve, and his love for his women will grow. His testosterone levels remain high. Having high testosterone levels and sperm count, as evidenced by thick semen, gives men higher immunity and the ability to bounce back after illness. The essential elements of the semen are absorbed in the soft tissues of the prostate and the spongy urethra, enter the bloodstream, and circulate through the body, nourishing all the organs, including the brain. The cerebral spinal fluid contains the same basic ingrediants as semen. Men and women are both encouraged to do deep abdominal breathing after intercourse in order to facilitate absorption, as it massages the prstate and the vagina. Deep breathing also distributes the prana through the body, and is helpful for men to avoid the "blue balls" feeling that can sometimes occur in early stages of learning semen retention. Ejaculation is especially draining in the wintertime.

Chinese medicine equates jing, or sexual energy, with the kidney meridian, which includes the adrenal glands, which they traditionally called the kidney glands, because of the meridian association."When enhances secretions from the male "kidney glands" are preserved through properly disciplined intercourse without ejaculation, they enter the bloodstream, travel through the body, and prevent hair loss, skin wrinkling, poor muscle tone, arthritis, rheumatism, impotence, and other disasters associated with aging." Daniel Reid, The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity.

During orgasm, brain waves alter dramatically, putting a person into a type of mediation, with electrical changes occurring through the body. Bodies give off hormones, and if sex is engaged in without condoms, for partners without danger of stds, or pregnancy, the mingling of both male and female, yang and yin, fluids is very beneficial. The whole body can give off beneficial effects, so hug the naked body next to you after orgasms. Part of the benefit of men retaining semen is that it gives women time to reach orgasm, and her fluids are not only good for her, but for him, too

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
or u can believe jayman and bubka - what a name bubka!

and remember peaople going on chemical or medical castration - who dont ejaculate at all experience no further hair loss.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
stnl said:
or u can believe jayman and bubka - what a name bubka!

and remember peaople going on chemical or medical castration - who dont ejaculate at all experience no further hair loss.

I dont have to believe them...your posts are out of control.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
hair is post from a regrowth.com member -

My Discovery!
Happy New Year everyone!

Want to share about something which has happened to me recenctly.

About 5 weeks ago, I needed to get some minor sugery done (a circumcision) which has prevented me from masturbating etc ever since while it is healing.

Anyway, prior to having that done, my scalp was constantly itchy and inflamed and I have been losing hair like nothing for years...the sink gets plugged and running my fingers through my hair typically pulls out numerous strands.

I am not on finesteride, but use nizoral, a little minoxidil on the hairline and take copious supplements including Hogans oils etc.

Anyay, in less than a week after my surgery, I noticed my scalp felt soothed and calm...my hair stopped falling and my shower plug was noticably clear.

Then, a week or two more later and it just kept getting better to the point where I am struggling to pull out hairs now!

I know so many say that masturbation/sex has nothing to do with hairloss, but I have no other way to explain my experience yet to say that it does.

I have not masturbated for weeks and I know it is very difficult not to, but maybe just occasionally doing so would keep my hair in tact...before the sugery I was fairly compulsive at doing it.

Anyway, thats my discovery Cheers!

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
and here is a post from youngstah a member from a while back who CUT DOWN ON EJACULATION ADN EXPERIENCE REGROWTH WITHOUT finasteride.--

here are his pics - http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/youngstah/

Yea, but the first thing I did before everything is reduced the ejaculating which I noticed big time sheding stop. Than moodmax and than the rest. No I only take like half of what I started with and still with hair coming back. Its only moodmax, 5htp, sp, borage fish oil, Larginine and msm. I have laptop to look at the cars diagram. I also can conect right away and thats how I can post 10 times day. So now youwant pictures of he auto work I do for proof? I just posted a few I had in my computer. Ill get more and the rest of my hir results as soon as I get the digital camera I ordered.

So how many times youve seen somebody take just part of what I take and do get get great results?

Anyways, I dont even know what the h##ll am I doing here arguing with you fools, as long as I got what I wanted who gives a damm what you fools say.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.4-men.org/malehairloss.html

Does Masturbation cause Hair Loss?

Recent advances in the treatment of male pattern baldness have revealed that hair loss in males is directly related to DHT and the amount in your body. Numerous topical shampoo's and pills have recently come out to treat the effects of DHT on men's bodies.

The production of DHT can be linked to testosterone. But is there a link between hair loss and self gratification?

Overdoing self-manipulation converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT). High levels of DHT overload the body causing baldness and possible prostate enlargement if blood circulation is poor in the prostate area causing a build-up of the compound. Reducing the frequency of your self gratification will help maintain low levels of DHT and avoid hair loss.

docj077

Reaction score
Did you completely ignore the following?

These are quotes from that poster...

"Ok, I take procerin. THe reason I began to take it is because the chinese doctor I know told me to eat alot of sunflower and punkin seeds to speed up the growth harmones. Procerin has alot of this which is Rich in L- arginine so thats why Im taking it. But its not just tht you need. Many people think that they will take and there, the hair loss is over.LEt me tell what I take. I take extra Saw palmetto, Grape seed extract and vitamins C, E, A to speed up the detoxification in my body."

"I also use Nutrifolica on my Scalp to speed up the thickning and the regrowth. The rest I take, like Gaba, L-arginine,fish oils and especially the other three herb supplements are the most important for my recovery."

"At the end, Im just going to take the other three herp supplements and SP and Grape seed extrac for 4 more months and than, just moodmax after that."

"I added msm to get it thick since May 2006."

If you want to prove a point, find someone that isn't taking supplements that alter hormone levels and action.

G

ok yes i admit it. i gave stnl a hard time to appear fair and balanced(Fox news rules), but i did have a lot of regrowth from stopping masturbating. i haven't masturbated in 6 months and my pipes are about ready to burst but i see all of my hair coming back. i really suggest all you guys try it. it would help a lot. any questions ask them here. thanks for this thread stnl.

Jayman

powersam

Reaction score
i was kinda worried before i opened this thread, and curious, as to how someone would demonstrate ejaculation control via pictures.

IBM

Reaction score
i've been off ejaculation about 3 months maybe one year ago. At that time i felt great effect on hair in first month. Much less itch and less oily. But then the mayhem restarted and after two months and half i was losing hair again at fast rate.

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
stnl said:

The condition of one’s hair is directly related to the condition of one’s kidneys. In order to strengthen the kidneys the following is suggested:

* Avoid too much excitement, such as roller coasters – it causes too much cortisone to be released into the body which exhausts the kidneys.

No thank you. I'd like to live a normal life.

docj077

Reaction score
Apoc said:
stnl said:

No thank you. I'd like to live a normal life.

Sounds like the life of a Jedi. To gain your hair back, you need to also train under a vertically challenged, green Jedi master and face your balding father in a lightsaber duel to complete the previously mentioned training.

Only by using the power of the force can you hope to overcome the evil masturbation Emperor.

Pondle

Reaction score
So stnl is taking hair loss tips from a "seasonal earth based publication linking local grassroots communities from across British Columbia"? Jeez. :roll: