Egr2 (krox20) Needed For Hair Growth. Scf (stem Cell Factor) Needed For Hair Colour

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
So, I've bought Vitex (chasteberry extract), a supplement for post-menopausal women, which supposedly will increase my progesterone...
I hope it does not turn me gay, fingers crossed

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you'd need some proper HRT to do that - increase your progesterone, not turn you gay. You wont get a prescription unless you want to start 'identifying' as a female.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Finding pathways that different things share like cancer/male pattern baldness doesnt mean they are related. Its not like a pathway causes cancer somehow. Its way way more complicated then that.
Anyways this finds might be pretty important, but it means absolutely nothing right now until its proven to work that way in humans. So years minimum just to confirm that yet alone change something so then a decade from there.
15 years or so from now though maybe this leads to a big change in male pattern baldness treatments. I probably wont care by that time as much

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yup I think it could be significant. I think geneticists like Christiano etc will be saying, oh goodie! Theyre probaby drawing up a list of drug candidates to experiment with, like Christiano did with Rux and Tofa, and hopefully with pre-existing safety records. Then if a pharmaceutical does decide its low hanging fruit and picks it up, I'd say maybe 5 years if all goes well. I think by approaching the problem from a genetics POV, they are getting closer to the bullseye.

Last edited:

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
4th day on Vitex (progesterone booster), I only take half a capsule before sleep... Horny as hell.
If the same is true for DHT, I think it might work.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand why anyone is pessimistic anymore. Havent you heard? Reboost has been released!! Our savior is already here!:rolleyes:

Reboost is for scrubs. The real cure is coming from our lord and savior Dr. Giovanni Brotzu. Convert heathen or be forever bald!