Efficacy Of A Complex Of 5-aminolevulinic Acid And Glycyl-histidyl-lysine Peptide On Hair Growth.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think there's any sense to getting the placebo and using it but it might be a good idea to use the exact same treatment that was used in the study. We could probably get the exact same treatment recipe simply by getting the complete study.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys.

This study is certainly very interesting. From what I understand ALAVAX is a hair spray from South Korea, it was patented in 2014 as a hair cosmetic, and I don't really know if it can be bought yet.

As for the study I don't really know if it's been peer reviewed, and it's a bit weird that they put in a thank you to the CEO of the company that produces ALAVAX, but it says they were supported by a different company. The study also details how to actually make ALAVAX, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

The good news is it's supposedly all natural, and according to them without side effects so you can go nuts, I just don't know how you're going to get your hands on it.

It won't let me post links, but if you just google ALAVAX you can see all the information about it.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HCN1_Hair%20Care%20No_1__4.JPG

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys.

This study is certainly very interesting. From what I understand ALAVAX is a hair spray from South Korea, it was patented in 2014 as a hair cosmetic, and I don't really know if it can be bought yet.

As for the study I don't really know if it's been peer reviewed, and it's a bit weird that they put in a thank you to the CEO of the company that produces ALAVAX, but it says they were supported by a different company. The study also details how to actually make ALAVAX, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

The good news is it's supposedly all natural, and according to them without side effects so you can go nuts, I just don't know how you're going to get your hands on it.

It won't let me post links, but if you just google ALAVAX you can see all the information about it.

This sounds fishy. First of all it's odd that a cosmetic hair spray would grow hair. Secondly, I think it's highly doubtful that some natural treatment is going to cure a complex problem like hair loss without side affects. Thirdly, it isn't certain that the study is even peer-reviewed. This reminds me of the Viviscal scam.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking into a product by a company called Cellmid which made over $1,022,000 in it's first quarter in my country, Hellouser thought the study it was based on was bogus. The product is basically the same, spray on, no side effects, all natural. I imagine he'd come to the same conclusion.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look here more results

Also with 6 months(????!)

Ingredients are all cheap!!! But dont like mixing topical in the home.... Is this a fraud?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 954
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 532

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Company dont reply when consumer request for less than 1000 units. Smell fishy scam, abort this one

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
The wire company I used cancelled my transaction a few days after i sent the money,stating they do not support overseas pharmaceutical companies. I notified them that payment was cancelled andasked if they would accept western union,but they never got back to me on it. So i didnt follow up