Efficacy And Safety Of Topical Solution Of 0.25% Finasteride Admixed With 3% Minoxidil

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead What’s the best Topical finasteride/minoxidil you would recommend. I’ve been using Morr-F 5% for about 5 months. I’ve been thinking about MinoxidilMax 10% and do you recommend adding Zinc Thymulin to the minoxidil
The best is liposomal finasteride, up to 2.5%. Morr-f isn’t bad either if you’re not experiencing side effects. And yeah I recommend ZT as well but don’t physically add it into minoxidil, it will destroy it.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best is liposomal finasteride, up to 2.5%. Morr-f isn’t bad either if you’re not experiencing side effects. And yeah I recommend ZT as well but don’t physically add it into minoxidil, it will destroy it.

you know any place to get topical finasteride in canada (quebec).. i would try it but i cant use minoxidil+fina topical. I cant tolerate minoxidil at all ..

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you know any place to get topical finasteride in canada (quebec).. i would try it but i cant use minoxidil+fina topical. I cant tolerate minoxidil at all ..
I get it mailed from pharmacia parati in Italy. Email them, you can find it on their website

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the paper.

Participants were randomized to apply 1 mL of either FMX or MX solution twice daily for 24 weeks.

I think the results are pretty impressive with no systemic absorption.

They used a liquid with 0.25% finasteride and 3% minoxidil in an ethanol/propylene glycol/water base.

Is it possible to copy that mixture?

thank you brother