Effect of hypoxia on the release of vascular endothelial growth factor and testo

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
oxygen is essential for life in humans and other mammals. Insufficient oxygen, hypoxia, in tissues or cells results in physiological and pathological responses such as ischemia, stroke, hemorrhage (6, 33, 39), and many cardiopulmonary injuries (6, 41). Cellular hypoxia causes an induction of hypoxia-response genes related to the angiogenesis, oxygen transport, and metabolism (1). It has been shown that hypoxia can increase the concentration of intracellular free calcium, nitric oxide (20), and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS; see Refs. 28 and 38) and generation of polymorphonuclear neutrophils (38) and leukotriene B[SUB]4[/SUB] (27).
Recent studies demonstrated that treatment with iNOS inhibitor can reduce lipid peroxidation, apoptosome formation, and intracellular caspase-3 activity, maintain the ATP levels, and promote cell survival (27). Other studies have shown that intermittent hypoxia treatment for 14 days can protect the rats from oxidative injury because of by the presence of more bilirubin (5).

http://0-ajpendo.physiology.org.library.pcc.edu/content/292/6/E1763.full

LuckySlevin

Reaction score
Hello i was just wondering since you always post insightfull advancements in sciene but never seen you speak?

Can you give me your own opinion on a baldness cure?

THANK YOU

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hello i was just wondering since you always post insightfull advancements in sciene but never seen you speak?

Can you give me your own opinion on a baldness cure?

THANK YOU

Cure lol.. Androgenic Alopecia is more complicated than you think.. I don't see a cure coming just better treatments... which would be ****ing expensive lol

LuckySlevin

Reaction score
Cure lol.. Androgenic Alopecia is more complicated than you think.. I don't see a cure coming just better treatments... which would be ****ing expensive lol

Better treatments is a cure, When are this better treatments coming?

THANKS

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure of common alopecia impossible in this century, sure,...., prevention possible....,

It is very complicated and irreversible process

Hypoxia and baldness, interesting issue, what do you think about this article
Bilateral ligature of the superficial temporal arteries and of the posterior auricular arteries is proposed as a treatment for seborrheic alopecia. The arterial circulatory dynamics are, thus, replaced by capillary circulatory dynamics. Hypoxia is produced which inhibits enzymatic systems and lessens nocuous action of androgen and lipid factors on the pilosebaceous effectors. The histologic study shows that the production of sebum is greatly reduced and the condition of the hair follicle is strikingly improved.

Also talks about reduction in sebum ....