Edwin Diaz

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen this guy on YouTube? Check out his channel. He has hundreds of videos posted with a completely straight hairline. But, his old videos have him with a receding and thinning hairline. He claims he did it all naturally with that eBook we have all seen. He claims he has no affiliation with them.

He leads you to his website and it links to that book.

Looks and sounds legit, but something strikes me as odd. You go back to his videos and his hairline is receding/thinning on Aug. 30 2011. You go to a video from Sep. 14, 2011 and his hairline is completely straight and filled in... scam? Or miracle?

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was obviously joking, guys. But look at his videos. What the hell is going on with his hair? Looks perfect in recent videos, and thin/receded in old ones.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
I was obviously joking, guys. But look at his videos. What the hell is going on with his hair? Looks perfect in recent videos, and thin/receded in old ones.

You really can't figure out what he did (is doing)? Or are you joking again?

sighguy

Reaction score
I have also been curious about this. In his videos you actually see a major difference. I've been trying to research the book he says that helped him which is John Kelby Hiar Again. Anyone else got any info on this guy and on the book.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
He put up hundreds of videos in a span of a couple of months. Many of those videos, you see him in the same clothing and light, making series of them at a time.

He made all of his videos before he decided to upload them. He put up the newer videos first because it shows him with obvious hairloss and he pretended that these are the older videos of him. He pretty much put his videos up in reverse order. My guess is that he was on propecia and decided to quit and documented the whole thing in a series of videos. He made about a thousand videos or so (more like 25, but fragmented), then decided to make a blog site and upload those videos on youtube in reverse order making it seem like he was regrowing hair with every new uploaded video. He has a couple of videos with NW1 hair where he is holding up a picture of himself "bald", but you can't tell what Norwood he used to be in that pic because he bicked it.

I bet you that if you asked him to make a new video of him showing today's newspaper, he couldn't do it.

You guys can fall for his hype and click on that ebook link to make him money if you want.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA Wow. Really? That is pretty extreme, man... I know hairloss makes us a bit bitter and jaded, but that's kind of nuts.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and yes, he does make a series of videos. He doesn't try to hide that. But for him to take long enough from going to a PERFECT hairline to thin and receded. That would be a long time to have all that planned out.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
But for him to take long enough from going to a PERFECT hairline to thin and receded. That would be a long time to have all that planned out.

No, it wouldn't. Not if you were on propecia and/or minoxidil and decided to quit.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so this guy has a perfect hairline. He THINKS he's going to go bald or is on finasteride/min and thinks "hey, I'm going to quit this stuff and lose my hair. I will record a ton of videos and make it seem like the reverse order. Then I will get a company to pay me to do this and I will just end up bald."

Come on man...

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and let me be clear. I do NOT buy this guy's story. But, I believe he got a hair transplant over your explanation

sighguy

Reaction score
I agree with brick man. This guy couldn't have been bored enough to do sh*t like that.......but then again this is the internet......so in reality I guess you never know....I still doubt it though

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
so this guy has a perfect hairline. He THINKS he's going to go bald or is on finasteride/min and thinks "hey, I'm going to quit this stuff and lose my hair. I will record a ton of videos and make it seem like the reverse order. Then I will get a company to pay me to do this and I will just end up bald."

Come on man...

If he quit finasteride, he probably did it primarily due to sides and made the most of it making videos. Again, it's not a 'ton' of videos. it's a bunch of videos with each video fragmented into many parts.

Do you really think his hair grew back like that in 2 months? He obviously had these videos prerecorded and put them up a bunch at a time. He clearly did not put up the videos as he made them.

He didn't get a company to pay him to do this. he is an affiliate and anyone can be one. the "company" doesn't care 'how' you get people buying the ebooks.

i remember seeing this guy's videos sometime ago on youtube where a lot of the older videos had under 10 views at the time. he'd go on to say stuff like "i've been getting a lot of comments asking me blah blah blah". gimme a break. pure gimmick. he didn't get a lot of comments about anything as they were fresh videos.

I don't know about hair transplant. not sure if transplanted hairs grow back in that kind of procession.

@sighguy
if you believe edwin diaz, then send him a message and ask him to make a new video showing him holding up today's newspaper. if he does that, then i'll eat crow.