edit

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good improvement and you got great attitude!

Hope you grow more hair man!

Cassin

Reaction score
Oh wow...I never realized you posted pics. Have you ever thought of shaving your hair down to a 2 or 3guard? Thats what I am rolling with from here on out.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do people joke about your hairloss?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Oh wow...I never realized you posted pics. Have you ever thought of shaving your hair down to a 2 or 3guard? Thats what I am rolling with from here on out.

Yes I have...and I'm planning on doing that this summer. How do you like it?

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Cassin said:

Yes I have...and I'm planning on doing that this summer. How do you like it?

Its absolutely wonderful man. Its the way to go. My loss is more obvious of course, I could still do a good job of covering a lot of my loss this time last year but its not worth it.

It looks and feels so much cleaner and I haven't use a comb or hair brush in a long time.

I am somewhere around a Norwood 3. I think the less hair you have the shorter your hair needs to be. I base that on seeing God knows how many pictures on this site and my own personal experience. In fact, yesterday I saw this dude who was my age, a Norwood 7, his entire head was shaved down to a one guard and I swear I was thinking of dropping EVERYTHING, shaving my head like his and just moving on. He took care of himself, in good shape and it looked right on him.

By the way, your the only other person I have seen who has an actual radio in their bathroom besides me. :lol:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
roki said:

If you're asking me....

I can't recall the last time anyone did....but sure, I've received the jeers before, usually when BSing with friends...the type of raggin' hurled back and forth amongst buddies. I can't recall anyone making any malicious comments. I'm in my mid-30s so it's not something particularly unusual at this point.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
roki said:

If you're asking me....

I can't recall the last time anyone did....but sure, I've received the jeers before, usually when BSing with friends...the type of raggin' hurled back and forth amongst buddies. I can't recall anyone making any malicious comments. I'm in my mid-30s so it's not something particularly unusual at this point.

Same here, exactly the same. My good friend from high school says were old bald men.

I am 30 so if someone gave me some sh-t they would have some serious maturity problems.

That BS should stop around the time someone is in their mid 20's.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Cassin said:
By the way, your the only other person I have seen who has an actual radio in their bathroom besides me. :lol:

Haha... yep it's permanently tuned to KLIF after taking one too many dives into the bathroom floor.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Cassin said:

Haha... yep it's permanently tuned to KLIF after taking one too many dives into the bathroom floor.

I have to use a wooden paperclip to turn mine on.

You should listen to the ticket!

But KLIF is ok...lots of history with that station. When Kennedy was shot the world was listening to KLIF for news.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Cassin said:

I do sometimes...usually in my car. I'm not a big Norm fan though and it seems like when I tune in he's always on. When I'm working I usually have internet radio on...

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Cassin said:

I do sometimes...usually in my car. I'm not a big Norm fan though and it seems like when I tune in he's always on. When I'm working I usually have internet radio on...

That jackass is only on between 10 and 12. I cannot stand his moral rants and constant steroid topics.

G

Cassin said:
hairwegoagain said:
roki said:

If you're asking me....

Same here, exactly the same. My good friend from high school says were old bald men.

I am 30 so if someone gave me some sh-t they would have some serious maturity problems.

That BS should stop around the time someone is in their mid 20's.

i think if someone makes silly jokes greatly depends on if you accept it any are fine with it or not. i know two guys at your age in my football club, who are both pretty bald. so our coach made a joke about their hair status (he said "you got about the same hair status" refering to something someone other said) and you could see that they didnt feel confortable. well they took the joke and laughed about it , so they dont have that many problems with their baldness. but there s a difference between those guys and other guys who truly accept it and see it as something pretty normal and maybe even like it. you could feel those two guys from my football club dont like their baldness. and thats not good. if you like your baldness , as tough as it is, you wont probably get any jokes about it.

i think that goes for you both guys, hairwegoagain and cassin. :) congratulations...you are over it :wink: .

and i might add that people normally do jokes about insecurities of others. thats their food.