edit

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
edit

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard. glad you decided to stick with a strong regimen, you're doing yourself a favor. Keep us updated!

DragonLord

Reaction score
yeah welcome to baldsville
hey cook n milkies..man your regimen is same as mine :) except for the minoxidil..and i started mine on 18th of this month..
keep me updated dude :)
and yeah..all the best to both of u :)

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
not a problem, dragonlord.

Comforting to see that we're in the same boat at least. I will be updating my story, probably often. Good luck to you.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
edit

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
edit

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
another month...I feel like I'm making a bit of progress but at the minimum things are not getting worse.

Pob

Reaction score
Yeah, there's some decent progress there. Pretty good for the timescales. Nice one dude. Stick with it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
edit

Aplunk1

Reaction score
If you look closely, there's a lot of crown regrowth going on, and that center patch looks to be closing up. Can't wait to see your year-end pics.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a slow process. But I'm sure that now that your at the 3 month mark you should see some growth. I have only been on finpecia a little over a month and see a little bit of difference but not much. I hate that itchy minoxidil though. :lol: oh well. I have Nizoral shampoo.

Ras Gas

Reaction score
Looking at and comparing the pics, I can tell that the gap is going to get smaller. I can notice regrowth. Good luck man !

s.a.f

Reaction score
How about some updated pics?

G

heh, you said to me in chat that you were diffuse thinning? you are a Norwood 6.

lier ;)

look at my pics, i call myself a diffuse thinner with Norwood 5 pattern.

but i guess since im some years younger than you i shouldnt breg to much 8) .

good luck for your success!

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
edit

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've had hairline, temple and vertex regrowth, the crown is filling it but it will be another 5-6 months before it's fully covered.

G

hairwegoagain said:
I don't recall a conversation with you re: diffuse thinning. I am certainly diffuse all over the top and front...but as you can see I also have quite the bald crown. I assure you that I wouldn't intentionally mislead about my male pattern baldness state...the pictures here don't lie!

but we got a conversation! dont you recall when we were in the chat?

anyway...good luck with your hair!