edit -- back to normal

CCS

Reaction score
"I will not post here again until the board is changed back."

The board appears white and confusing to look at. I do not want to stare at a light bulb all day long. So unless the background is set back to grey/blue, I will not visit this board ever again.
----------------------------------

The forum was so disorientating I could not even find the off topic section, so I posted in the first subforum I could find a link to. It was the anti-androgen forum. It was a bright white background that hurt my eyes. I like having my monitor turned down so my eyes don't hurt. All back to normal though. The computer that showed it white now shows it normal. So who knows what was going on.

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: I will not post here again until the board is changed back.

:D :D

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Sure its not your computer? the board seems normal the way it always has been to me.

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score

It was weird.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score

CCS is hormonal..........

Sean68

Reaction score
ha no hes not mad. on this occasion. the forum was sparse for me too for about half an hour. without the background or avatars. i dont know what the technical term is. the only embellishment was barcafans pixelated middle finger. im holding up ok. pretty touch and go for a sec though...

GeminiX

Reaction score
The site just lost its style sheet / images / colours etc. Don't panic, it happens.

I blame the admins personally :)