Economy in meltdown?

powersam

Reaction score
so everyone in america should own $2333.00 of a bank now ? that would have been a bailout package that would have sent the common folk wild with delight.

powersam

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Lots of bank ads started today in Dallas. 'Hey were stable come to us' type ads.

Hahaha that was quick. My girlfriend (owns an ad agency) is pitching a very similar strain of ad to a few of the major banks around here. Most of them are jumping at the idea, so we may make some pretty good money off this crisis.

Cassin

Reaction score
powersam said:
Cassin said:
Lots of bank ads started today in Dallas. 'Hey were stable come to us' type ads.

Hahaha that was quick. My girlfriend (owns an ad agency) is pitching a very similar strain of ad to a few of the major banks around here. Most of them are jumping at the idea, so we may make some pretty good money off this crisis.

Every single ad I hear is how they didn't screw up in this mess.

http://www.texaslending.com/ <--- "never had to buy back 1 home mortgage loan"

Wells Fargo <--- "Is one of the biggest banks and has a trillion in reserve and just bought wachovia"

http://www.dmautoleasing.com <--- "The auto leasing industry is still alive"

There is more but those are the biggest ones in rotation I am hearing on the radio. I have never heard so many bank type ads, ever. Believe it or not its rather convincing.

CCS

Reaction score
powersam said:
so everyone in america should own $2333.00 of a bank now ? that would have been a bailout package that would have sent the common folk wild with delight.

Own it like you own a $2333.00 car that you owe $2300.00 on.

powersam

Reaction score
CCS said:
powersam said:

Own it like you own a $2333.00 car that you owe $2300.00 on.

the 'should' meant should as in that is how it should be, rather that is how it is.

HughJass

Reaction score
look how bad things have become in the UK because of all of this

Attachments

• C2099115.jpg
    C2099115.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 227