Eat A Vegetarian Or Vegan Diet To Save Your Hair!!!

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why, but every time I hear or see the word vegan, I get in the mood for a hamburger. It's so strange.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then there is the complete BULLSHIT USDA food pyramid, completely supported and funded by the dairy and grain lobbies to keep Americans FAT.

Hint, USDA was created to sell US Farm and Dairy products, not to make Americans healthy!

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then there is the complete BULLSHIT USDA food pyramid, completely supported and funded by the dairy and grain lobbies to keep Americans FAT.

Hint, USDA was created to sell US Farm and Dairy products, not to make Americans healthy!
I've eaten grain and dairy all my life and I am slim, old, healthy and still have a majority of my hair
In the last year I have switched to grass fed just because it's available in my area

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've eaten grain and dairy all my life and I am slim, old, healthy and still have a majority of my hair
In the last year I have switched to grass fed just because it's available in my area

And so NOT the point. It's not about not eating at all, it's about eating TOO much.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m vegan and still losing my hair.
It’s bullshit.

GotMyHairBack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know dozens of vegans and vegetarians who were all bald. In fact, nutrients found in meat and dairy products are beneficial for hair growth. This is all a red herring to make you ignore the real cause of hair loss even more.