Easy Green Walker Tape; Anyone Use This?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have been using walker no shine tape for years, but it breaks down in about 7 days. This "green" tape has not been out long, but is supposed to be as strong as blue tape without the mess.

If you use this, how long does the bond last before turning into a goey mess? Is it easy to remove?

would appreciate any thoughts on this tape. Thank you

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, I was pretty sure I left a review of this product here last July, when product came out and Walkertape was promoting it... I can't find my post after advanced searching..oh well.
I tried the easy green tape as it was supposed to be the dullest tape ( see advert)
Easy-Green-Lace-Front-Comparison.png

IT IS NOT DULL, in fact the most shinny tape I ever purchased. Last July i was pissed of by Walkertape as I had purchased many green tape products ( rolls , contours tape, etc..) I sent an email, and got a useless response from walkertape, same type of response from my supplier ( however, I now see that my supplier, supehairpieces, does not sell it anymore...) I can share correspondance if you want..

the only good thing about this tape is that it is not stretchy as other tape, so installation easier. Rest of features same as other similar tapes, supertape, no shine, bluetape, in my case, hold of about 7 days...

no shine is the less shiny tape..

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, I was pretty sure I left a review of this product here last July, when product came out and Walkertape was promoting it... I can't find my post after advanced searching..oh well.
I tried the easy green tape as it was supposed to be the dullest tape ( see advert)View attachment 144006

IT IS NOT DULL, in fact the most shinny tape I ever purchased. Last July i was pissed of by Walkertape as I had purchased many green tape products ( rolls , contours tape, etc..) I sent an email, and got a useless response from walkertape, same type of response from my supplier ( however, I now see that my supplier, supehairpieces, does not sell it anymore...) I can share correspondance if you want..

the only good thing about this tape is that it is not stretchy as other tape, so installation easier. Rest of features same as other similar tapes, supertape, no shine, bluetape, in my case, hold of about 7 days...

no shine is the less shiny tape..
Thank you very much. I had already ordered it from amazon; canceling order now
.I guess I will just stick to walker no shine tape

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All

I would like to ask something, the Walker Tape ultra hold mini 72db - what kind of hair contour? "C" or "CC" or what?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All

I would like to ask something, the Walker Tape ultra hold mini 72db - what kind of hair contour? "C" or "CC" or what?

What is your exact question?

Ultra-hold is available in mini-tab form, as well as all contours.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have been using walker no shine tape for years, but it breaks down in about 7 days.

I've recently started using Walker Tape No Shine strips for the part of my hairline at the parting, and I really like it.It's much better than glue and isn't detectable at all as there is no shine.

It breaks down after 7 days? It says on the Walker Tape website that their No Shine tape is designed for a 2 - 4 week hold. I remove and reattach my system every 2 weeks and have had no problems.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the claims, by Walker, about longevity is in the MOST optimal of situations.