Easily accessible non-minoxidil topicals

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was hoping to compile a list of the topical anitandrogens/growth stimulents that don't have minoxidil in them and which you are easily able to order online from a reputable brand/seller.

Im curious to see if any one uses a particular product that may have slipped by my radar that they have had some success with.
I am looking for another topical to add to my regime because recently in the last 3-4 months my temple loss has picked up quite dramatically compared to its usual, very gradual loss
It strangely coincides with upping my sex quota to about 9+ times a week but not too sure about that whole argument.

I figured it's either:
a) havent been as consistent with regime (although have still been relatively good)
b) Lee went under and i went from his spironolactone to minoxidil solutions which smelt similiar but way thicker and maybe just an old Lees container that had expired of which they slapped there own label on...
C) Been on finasteride etc. for 2 and 3/4 years and my male pattern baldness is catchin up a little.

Anyway im only really on revivogen and spironolactone. But pretty sure this spironolactone is BS because since going off minoxidil this time last year i was on revivogen and spironolactone with little loss up till late

So lookin to add one or two more to halt the loss and possibly thicken hairline. These come to mind, please tell me if iv'e missed any goodies

Spectral RS (used on and off over the last year, pretty weak but cosmetically good)
astressin B (alot of people sayin its a joke and doesnt work because of molecule weight or something..)
Nanoxidil (pretty sure it cant be too different from minoxidil and i will still get skin sides)
Revivogen (i think its relatively good)
spironolactone (wish i could get lees back/S5 is dodgy
folligen (wont do much)
tricomin (weak, wont do much)

Then theres RU and those other hard to get make your self topicals that i may look into next year if all else fails

So yea would be great if any users could chime in with possible non minoxidil topicals that have worked for them.

Thanks!

Jacob

Reaction score
The obvious thing would be to stay away from NANO and Prox-N. :shock:

Of ones I've used..there's DermaHeal ...Elsom Research...Dermatopoietin(although shipping is insane)..Andalou Naturals- the topical isn't out yet though...and Bioclin Advance.

They've worked for me....but I use a # of things..in rotation..at a time.

Some on my may/to try list:

http://www.rhondaallison.com/Age_Inhibit_Hair_System.html?products=546

A # from this company: ttp://www.labosuisse.com/Home_int.aspx

http://www.thinning-hair-solution.com/phytolium4.php