Early Stage Of Hair Loss?

calvin1207

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, am a 18 year old asian male and have recently been told by the barber that i may be suffering from hair loss at the crown. Would like to determine if this is true or isit just an extreme cowlick
Below are two attached images of my hair when it is dry and damp respectively. help would be greatly appreciated
20160702_124351.jpg 20160702_122414.jpg

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While it is normal to see some of the scalp where the hair parts, it does look like your crown is starting to thin out slightly. Good news is you've caught it early and have a good chance at preventing it progressing.

calvin1207

My Regimen
Reaction score
While it is normal to see some of the scalp where the hair parts, it does look like your crown is starting to thin out slightly. Good news is you've caught it early and have a good chance at preventing it progressing.
Hi thanks for the reply! As for prevention, how do i go about it? Does switching to nizoral shampoo help?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply! As for prevention, how do i go about it? Does switching to nizoral shampoo help?
Nizoral doesn't seem to do much, although it wouldn't hurt giving it a try I guess. finasteride is the best treatment for prevention, but if you'd like to wait a year or two for finasteride you could try rogaine.

JosephWilmot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, if anyone suffering from hair loss or hair thinning issues, kindly talk to doctor before too late. Actually, we will find many online store who provide medicines to cure an issue.