SentinalCassin.JPG

"Omg, a SentinalCassin! run before youll get thread-locky!"

cuebald

Reaction score
best thread ever

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm also 33 but I look SO MUCH BETTER than Jamie. Thank you finasteride! (I don't give a damn about side effects)

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Jamie tries to conceal his NW7:

[attachment=0:2h50dx36]Jamie.jpg[/attachment:2h50dx36]

Attachments

• Jamie.jpg
    Jamie.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 172

Nene

Reaction score
Belmondo said:
I'm also 33 but I look SO MUCH BETTER than Jamie. Thank you finasteride! (I don't give a damn about side effects)

LOL. Take that propeciahelp.com

epictetus

Reaction score
If this guy had good teeth, he'd look like me.

Is it any wonder that suicidal ideation is a constant companion of mine?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
What??? A 33 year old bald guy can still get women??? Never! You're having me on aren't you???

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
He even sent the husband of one woman a text message which read: 'I'm ****ing your wife.'
lol im speechless
the daily mail strikes again

this guy seems like a candidate for either a) satan shoving a pineapple up his *** (south park the movie) or b) a big horny bird raping him for all eternity (little nicky)

Bald Dave said:
What??? A 33 year old bald guy can still get women??? Never! You're having me on aren't you???
ummmmmm....

s.a.f

Reaction score
^ Lol I dont think theres many bald guys like this around. But the image of bald = sleazy guy/creep is being more enhanced.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
kthxbi said:
He even sent the husband of one woman a text message which read: 'I'm ****ing your wife.'
lol im speechless

this guy seems like a candidate for either a) satan shoving a pineapple up his *** (south park the movie) or b) a big horny bird raping him for all eternity (little nicky)

Bald Dave said:
ummmmmm....

I was being sarcastic and trying to imply that people on this forum still don't get it. Just because you're bald doesn't mean you can't get a women. Its the low self-confidence (caused by hairloss) which is stopping you from getting a women not the hairloss itself!

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
kthxbi said:
lol im speechless

[quote="Bald Dave":2c05dlak]What??? A 33 year old bald guy can still get women??? Never! You're having me on aren't you???
ummmmmm....

I was being sarcastic and trying to imply that people on this forum still don't get it. Just because you're bald doesn't mean you can't get a women. Its the low self-confidence (caused by hairloss) which is stopping you from getting a women not the hairloss itself![/quote:2c05dlak]
yeah i know i got that, it just seemed like you hadnt even read the article and made the big rash judgement from the threat title alone.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
^ Lol I dont think theres many bald guys like this around. But the image of bald = sleazy guy/creep is being more enhanced.
:mrgreen: You all forget the old creepy/bald legend: :freaked:

Nosferatu.jpg

And yes, creepies too can enjoy sometimes charming women: :freaked2:

nosferatu.jpg

GeminiX

Reaction score
Sexeh :)

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
Pathetic story about a perverted guy. True, he isn't attractive at all appearance wise, and the fact that he used his position as an authority figure just makes him even more ugly. But i wonder if he was involved in some situation where he saves the life of some random citizen, or does something equally noble and the media paints him in a positive light..i bet the comments would be along the lines of "He's sweet, he's cute, blah blah"

This person has their head on right:
Blimey, what a shallow bunch you all are. Admitted he abused his authority and should be punished accordingly but references to his looks are just plain spiteful. Most of us are no oil paintings and you can bet if this guy was rich and successful there would be queues of gold-diggers hoping to sleep with him.
Judge him on his deeds but not his looks, and bring on the red arrows!!
- Helen, Bristol, 16/6/2010 12:42

Some of the other comments just make me laugh though:
"Never seizes to amaze but what perverse and utterly warped people we have in this world. Look at him the man is a freak! and i agree with the other comments.. i'd rather spend years in a cell then give my body to this ugly loser!"
"Looking on the positive side, Having sex with that must be a bigger detertent to re-offending than any fine they may have receioved."