Ear pain , inflammation, itchy tms?

adriankingston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one have a tms experience with ear pain , itchyness and pain ? as some of you may have read my post a few weeks ago regarding after getting my left ear flushed I had some inflammation in my left ear.

The doctor prescribed 10 days of an antibotic that I was extremely anxious to take due to the possible bit very unlikely side effects that could occur using it.

So its been about a week since I took it and I still had ear pain so i decided to vist the doctor i initially saw.

She said it was still inflamed and prescribed me another antibotic .

However its I'm the same class as the one I just took and it seems to be worse aka more otoxic (hearing loss, tinnitus,balance issues) then the last one I took.

Plus considering I just took one for 10 days and it didnt work or help. I think it's safe to assume I dont have an infection.

Also i don't like taking antibiotics and any drug really if i don't need to

Last year i basically took doxycycline and bactrim for no reason and the year prior i took cirpoflaxacin for no reason and ended up having a reaction to it.

Also according to her I'm put of options in terms of antibiotics to use as the other option is ciprodex which i dont want to chance since i had that really bad allergic reaction.

And I dont know what to do.

I'm thinking of just letting heal naturally as it should and I'm gonna be careful (cover them in the shower, stop scratching them with my pinky when they are itchy) that's probably what's causing the inflammation tbh. As if it was an infection I think there would be more symptoms just inflammation.

adriankingston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one have a tms experience with ear pain , itchyness and pain ? as some of you may have read my post a few weeks ago regarding after getting my left ear flushed I had some inflammation in my left ear.

The doctor prescribed 10 days of an antibotic that I was extremely anxious to take due to the possible bit very unlikely side effects that could occur using it.

So its been about a week since I took it and I still had ear pain so i decided to vist the doctor i initially saw.

She said it was still inflamed and prescribed me another antibotic .

However its I'm the same class as the one I just took and it seems to be worse aka more otoxic (hearing loss, tinnitus,balance issues) then the last one I took.

Plus considering I just took one for 10 days and it didnt work or help. I think it's safe to assume I dont have an infection.

Also i don't like taking antibiotics and any drug really if i don't need to

Last year i basically took doxycycline and bactrim for no reason and the year prior i took cirpoflaxacin for no reason and ended up having a reaction to it.

Also according to her I'm put of options in terms of antibiotics to use as the other option is ciprodex which i dont want to chance since i had that really bad allergic reaction.

And I dont know what to do spiritual meaning.

I'm thinking of just letting heal naturally as it should and I'm gonna be careful (cover them in the shower, stop scratching them with my pinky when they are itchy) that's probably what's causing the inflammation tbh. As if it was an infection I think there would be more symptoms just inflammation.
thanks in advance for any help