Dying a little inside every time

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
Everytime somebody makes a comment about my hair or head I die a little inside.

I was with this slutty girl who will have sex with anyone (including me). We were at Walmart and I saw one of my buddies from college and she goes "eww he's going bald I would never **** him"

And I met my grandmother in Olive Garden the other day, I had just recently buzzed my hair to a 1 guard, and she goes "What have you done with all your hair?!" and she wouldn't hug me. The first time ever she wouldn't hug me.

My mother always makes fun of my dad for not having hair appearantly they don't have sex because she doesn't find him attractive.

s.a.f

Reaction score
wessneijder said:

I was with this slutty girl who will have sex with anyone (including me). We were at Walmart and I saw one of my buddies from college and she goes "eww he's going bald I would never **** him"
Obviously yours is'nt too noticible then.

wessneijder said:
My mother always makes fun of my dad for not having hair appearantly they don't have sex because she doesn't find him attractive.

[attachment=0:dc36pkak]dayum.jpg[/attachment:dc36pkak]

Attachments

• dayum.jpg
    dayum.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 161

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
wessneijder said:

Obviously yours is'nt too noticible then.

The funny thing is I think my hair loss is noticeable. People have commented on it before. What fools some people is that it is diffuse hair loss. So it appears that I have a hairline.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
I've kind of got on with my life for the last few years. I get the occasional comment, but its pretty rare. The last comment was actually from my bald friend who was teasing me a bit commenting that I had lost hair since I last saw him. I dont particularly like comments, but I guess he gets away with it seeing as he is bald himself.

But generally its very rare. I wonder whether people just dont really care/notice or are just polite. I guess of course Im still pretty low on the ol' norwood scale though. Nw2.5 moving towards NW3 so perhaps I will get more obvious and constant looks upwards at my head as the years go by.

I just have that constant nagging feeling that one day my looks will just not be there anymore. Its my greatest fear, that if (there isn't really much if, as opposed to when, but hey, I don't want to stick to a self-fulfilling prophecy!) I lose my hair on top that everything will change. I wont be able to attract women like I used to. Simple. And that to me is a nightmare. Its already hit and miss as it is, even though Ive still got most of my hair and still young looking. (22)

But I look at my dad age 60 and think f***, I dont want to look like that, even at 60. He doesnt look like total sh*t, but just ahh..it cant be.

Wesley Snieder is my only real bald person that I look up to and wouldnt mind being (well I know he has had a recent transplant, but has looked good sporting a shaved nw4 or whatever) well there are a few good examples of course. But that game of thinking 'oh maybe ill look ok bald, I could look like snieder, or bruce willis, or jason statham etc, I think that makes it even worse to some degree.

My only hope is just to make sure my lifestyle is good, healthy etc. But f*** its not easy. Im not an exercise freak or a diet freak as we speak. Im in decent enough shape but I dont know how realistic trying to look perfect is going to be to compensate for my hairloss.

The sense that my looks are running out, that I only have limited time to attract women, even more limited then the time we have normally on this planet really isnt nice either. Maybe I only have 5-10 years.

I guess its not all bad though. Just going to have to keep fingers crossed and hope I suit it.

Good luck to all my balding brothers!

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
^^ Honestly bro from my experience people usually downplay their own attractivness. If you think you are good looking without even sounding that confident you must be one extremely handsome guy. The worst that can really happen is you will be better then average with a shaven head. And I mean you occationally see butt-ugly dudes with smoking hot chicks so confidence is everything. This coming from a guy in a simaler situation, I know what Im saying is right and saying it to you helps me believe it too haha.