Dutasteride - Weird Blood Results On Dr.reddys Dutas

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really bad luck bro.

there is not much to discuss, dutas supress almost 92% dht, and you have the same/ a little more dht. that sh*t is fake !

suicidal

Reaction score
Tell that to this guy lol

There's no gain from making fake dutasteride, they're so cheap to make for them that it doesn't make sense to sell fake versions and ruin their name and multi billion dollar, 30+ year old company that earns billions of dollars a year. All I use is Dr reddy's and Cipla and neither of those Indian companies have given me any trouble with quality. I'd be very surprised if a pharma company that made $2.4 billion US dollars in 2016 and has been around since 1984 decides to make fake pills now lol.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think its a matter of fake or real. Its more like which generic actually works for you. Or for all you know OP and I have a variant genes in which dutas/finasteride cannot simply supress DHT. I wonder if attacking it the other way (300mg spironolactone) would work.

Since I started my 2x regime from somewhere in the last week of april, I think I will do my test again on the 1st of june.