Dutasteride Usage

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been on dutasteride for over 2 years now and i havent seen any benefit. Im on the verge of just dropping it.

I began by taking one .5 mg every other day and then progressed to every day. Still nothing but loss.

I wanted to ask everyone whos having success with dutasteride, how much and how often are you using?

I was told on another forum that 2.5 a day was what i should be using. Is there anyone here thats using that dosage/frequency?

Thanks for any and all advice guys

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been on dutasteride for over 2 years now and i havent seen any benefit. Im on the verge of just dropping it.

I began by taking one .5 mg every other day and then progressed to every day. Still nothing but loss.

I wanted to ask everyone whos having success with dutasteride, how much and how often are you using?

I was told on another forum that 2.5 a day was what i should be using. Is there anyone here thats using that dosage/frequency?

Thanks for any and all advice guys
I use 1.5mg a day.
no shed..so far
I'd like to use 2.5 a day, but I can't afford that :D

However, back to your point; I know studies show that 2.5mg/day work better than .5mg/day
Thats for sure. How much better?...not sure :p

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use 1.5mg a day.
no shed..so far
I'd like to use 2.5 a day, but I can't afford that :D

However, back to your point; I know studies show that 2.5mg/day work better than .5mg/day
Thats for sure. How much better?...not sure :p
Thanks for responding. Are you noticing any less hair loss or shedding in the increased dosage?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dench, you think 2.5 per day is the best way to go on dutasteride?

It's going to be more effective. But it's also going to come with more sides. Depends if you're comfortable with it.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sides schmides, im not going to be able to bang a hot model regardles of sides, but at least with hair ill feel like i might have a chance w her. Hair will give me that loving feeling