Dutasteride Uk - Where To Buy/how To Use

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I have a couple questions about dutasteride.

First off, where is the best/cheapest place to get it in the UK? The standard 0.5mg ED dosage, that is. It seems to be quite difficult to find a site that does it for a reasonable price.

Second, I am currently on finasteride. How would a transition between the two work? I heard it can take a while for dutasteride to reach a level at which it's effective? Or is efficacy separate from whatever I'm thinking of here?

Basically, would I need to stay on finasteride for, say, a month while I'm taking dutasteride to ensure that I don't run into any issues with my hair?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have to buy the prescription every time you order?

Also anyone ever tried this site: https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/Hair.html?&generic=275

Seems cheaper if you go with those generics, just gotta pay postage it seems. Don't know how legit it is.

UnitedPharmacies is legit but you may aswell get branded UK sourced Avodart instead of messing around with indian generics. Sure you have to pay for the prescription which sucks but just buy in bulk.

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
UnitedPharmacies is legit but you may aswell get branded UK sourced Avodart instead of messing around with indian generics. Sure you have to pay for the prescription which sucks but just buy in bulk.
Yeah fair point, cheers. Do you know anyone with experience ordering from here using an already established prescription? Is it straight forward enough or do they mess you about like?

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had bad experience with united pharmacies, few weeks/months later people started using my card. Happened a couple of times.
Oh really? You used it twice and both times your card was used by someone else? And you're sure it was them?
The pharmacies direct site does look a little better and I suppose I'd rather get avodart than indian generics since there's no proper prescription process for duta in the UK.

Also again does anyone know about how to handle a dutasteride transition?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh really? You used it twice and both times your card was used by someone else? And you're sure it was them?
The pharmacies direct site does look a little better and I suppose I'd rather get avodart than indian generics since there's no proper prescription process for duta in the UK.

Also again does anyone know about how to handle a dutasteride transition?

Pretty confident it was them, look online, other people have had similiar experiences. I stopped using them the second time it happened. Up to you but i wouldn't risk it.

Last edited:

Vibi79

My Regimen
Reaction score
A couple of months ago I bought dutasteride on line as they were the cheapest and turned out to be the best Dutasteride Ive used.
dutu.png

Last edited: