dutasteride success stories...

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am seriously considering moving to dutasteride but wondered how many first hand success stories there are on the boards here from dutasteride users. If you could go into specific timescales (shedding/regrowth/maintanance) etc that'd be amazing.

cheers

HughJass

Reaction score
12 week shed, after that hairloss stopped completly

im on 0.5mg every other day btw

G

Aplunk1 has had great success with dutasteride and minoxidil. Btw. anyone seen him recently??

Covertbox_1982

Reaction score
I've used it for just over three months now.

Although I haven't kept a photo journal so its hard to measure these things, plus its early days considering its dutasteride, I think I've got a noticable amount of new proper hairs on my crown which are filling in the bald spot I had. At my hairline I have quite afew small white hairs which are now falling out, I think that means propers hairs are going to replace them, not sure. I'll take a picture now and then check again in 3 months.

T

Timi

dutasteride

@Taugenichts

To
great success with dutasteride and minoxidil

but this can minoxidil allone makes and not dutasteride

Timi

G

I visited my dermatologist today and he said I'm back to Norwood 1, for what it's worth, after 5 months on Avodart. I was Norwood 1.5-2 before. And I'm not on minoxidil so no one on here can say my success is due to anything but the Avodart.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sir are a lucky guy. You must feel your decision to change to dutasteride is fully vindicated. How's that second shed working out?

Just shows what can happen if you start treatments early in the battle (nw1.5 - 2)

T

Timi

dutasteride

JayMan

How long can you make that? 1Year 2Year??

i have heavy Prostata Pain with dutasteride Daily and No Sex Drive
all 3Days 0,25mg ist Good but all Days 0,5mg no Chance

under Daily Propecia no Problems

How old are You?
i think that dutasteride in Longtime is very Dangerous

Timi

T

Timi

dutasteride

Yes i make it

i hope for an answer of this Problem
what should i do?

is 0,25mg dutasteride all 3Days better than Daily 1,25mg Proscar?

ore is better for me dutasteride. quit and better "for me" Proscar

The Prostata Problem was very heavy with Daily 0,25mg dutasteride
No Joke!!

Timi

G

JDW said:
You sir are a lucky guy. You must feel your decision to change to dutasteride is fully vindicated. How's that second shed working out?

Just shows what can happen if you start treatments early in the battle (nw1.5 - 2)

i can still see some scalp along the top of the sides but the hairline has improvied fourfold. yes starting early is very important. since i've only been on it 5 months , he agreed with me that i can expect the rest to fill in in the coming months in the still semi thin areas in front and sides that are visible under artificial lights. it's weird because my thinning is not visible under sunlight really but it is slightly visible under bright artificial lights