Dutasteride sides - achey nuts, achey skull

xapato

Reaction score
I have been on Dutasteride 0.5mg / day for around 1 month. I feel a kind of pressure near my temples on the top of my scalp and almost in the surface of my skull, like my DHT receptors are hurting the good hurt for DHT. Similarly, my nuts have a weird sensation. It's like the regions of my body with DHT receptors are crying for DHT. I know that sounds silly.

Has anyone else experienced either of the above? Could it all just be "in my head" ?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
When I was a virgin my nuts had a weird sensation. Like they were crying for me to finally get a piece of p***y.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel a kind of pressure near my temples on the top of my scalp and almost in the surface of my skull, like my DHT receptors are hurting the good hurt for DHT.

lol wut

Similarly, my nuts have a weird sensation.

Well, this seems to be a fairly common side when starting 5ARi's actually though I'm not sure what is happening. I've heard it may be your HPTA telling your balls to start pumping out more Test in response to the drop in DHT.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Your entire body has androgen receptors, not just on your temples and in your nuts.